asala ammailaki em kavali

hatersloveme

2 minutes ago, kushaluv said:

It's not a personal message to not know the intent behind words.. 

No one told you should care either ..so ..don't bother rpelying either when you dont care 🙂 now don't get worked up for saying this . I told this as you replied to 'my' post ! 

Same thing applies to you. nenu naku chepparu ane his intent i replied to you . I have every right to say stop when a mukku moham teleni manishi is giving advices. @3$%

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Same thing applies to you. nenu naku chepparu ane his intent i replied to you . I have every right to say stop when a mukku moham teleni manishi is giving advices. @3$%

God bless you :D

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

bro vadileyi bro... discussion ki advice ki teda teledu emo.. every person is different..

Lines telenidi miku and i was too nice to tell u to stop in decent way and u continue saying i dont know what is advice or discussion.  Malla copy paste cheyamante chesta mi posts. Atleast take responsibility of what you said before you talk about life. @3$%

Just now, Spartan said:

Shaft.

Randy Marsh says that it's not the length of the shaft that matters, what matters is [(length x diameter) + (Weight / Girth)] / (Angle of Tip)^2.

Southpark ~TMI episode

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Randy Marsh says that it's not the length of the shaft that matters, what matters is [(length x diameter) + (Weight / Girth)] / (Angle of Tip)^2.

Southpark ~TMI episode

But no matter what..4inch is max it can drill..

Just now, Amrita said:

Lines telenidi miku.  Malla copy paste cheyamante chesta mi posts. Atleast take responsibility of what you said before you talk about life. @3$%

do you know the name of this website?? okati gurthupettukoo... lifelo mana parents chepthene vinam manam... manaki nachindi chestam... alantidi nenu neeku advice istunna anukunte nenem cheyalenu... I was discussing about life partner in general.... nee posts kabatti I was writing your reference in the posts... nuvvu hurt ayyav kabatisorry cheppina... nenu chesindi tappu ani kadu...

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

But no matter what..4inch is max it can drill..

But if you calculate the adjusted penis size using this example, it might be 6 inches. 

Randy Marsh has a penis that is 4.4 inches in length. Its angle is 32 degrees. It's flaccid girth is 1 inch in diameter. His balls are 7 cm from the base. Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4 cm to penis right and its dead weight is 4.5 Kg. Therefore, Randy's adjusted penis size is 6.3 inches.

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

do you know the name of this website?? okati gurthupettukoo... lifelo mana parents chepthene vinam manam... manaki nachindi chestam... alantidi nenu neeku advice istunna anukunte nenem cheyalenu... I was discussing about life partner in general.... nee posts kabatti I was writing your reference in the posts... nuvvu hurt ayyav kabatisorry cheppina... nenu chesindi tappu ani kadu...

This website is not to discuss what my age is or expectations about my partner is and if i am in fiction or fantasy and to discuss about it. This is not a general topic.  Do you know what you are talking? @3$%

My last post miku line cross chesi oppukovadame raledu relationships ela deal cheyalo ela expectations pettukovalo psycho kakappte chalu ani naku cheppadam about what i chose is funny. Life advice now i will give first step in any relationship with anyone is being in limits and not giving muft salahas and accepting mistakes. 99% problems will be solved. 

I come here for fun not to discuss my life for virutal ids timepass. I end!  Nenedo feel ayyanu anukuneru i feel all this silly . Velaite read your posts again.