stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Taanu pattina yenuguki mude kallani argue cheste nenem cheyyalenu. Neku Stanford lo admission process ela avutundo, akkada em em chustaro cheptunna criteria. Nammite nammu, lekapote chaavu. Ikkada naku origedemi ledu. 

bhayya nuvvu cheppina vatini nenu accept chesthune vasthunna, nuvvu atu tippi etu tippi, rich kid antav, lobbying antav, lokesh ee matram kasta padakunda ne MBA admission vachindi

inka cheppali ante nuvvu kuda ade chsthunnav tanu pattina kundelu ku mudu kalu annatlu, cheppinde chepthu atu tirigi etu tirigi masi poosi maredu kaya chesthunnav

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

bhayya nuvvu cheppina vatini nenu accept chesthune vasthunna, nuvvu atu tippi etu tippi, rich kid antav, lobbying antav, lokesh ee matram kasta padakunda ne MBA admission vachindi

inka cheppali ante nuvvu kuda ade chsthunnav tanu pattina kundelu ku mudu kalu annatlu, cheppinde chepthu atu tirigi etu tirigi masi poosi maredu kaya chesthunnav

Ok, final ga conclude cheyadaniki try cheddam. Nenu cheppindi entante, puttadam tone kontamandi privilege to pudataru, ex., Ambani's kids, Obama's kids and Mana Loki. Villu telivaina valla kaada ane danikante, what matters is they are influential people. So, apply chestetappudu, they will know people to help them improve their credentials and get an admission. It doesn't mean that their degree is fake. Idi na conclusion. 

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ok, final ga conclude cheyadaniki try cheddam. Nenu cheppindi entante, puttadam tone kontamandi privilege to pudataru, ex., Ambani's kids, Obama's kids and Mana Loki. Villu telivaina valla kaada ane danikante, what matters is they are influential people. So, apply chestetappudu, they will know people to help and improve their credentials and get an admission. It doesn't mean that their degree is fake. Idi na conclusion. 

nenu emantano telusa valla degree ki value ledu ane anta valla educational stack lo ee degree untadi anthe

adi pakka rich kids MBA

Just now, bhaigan said:

nenu emantano telusa valla degree ki value ledu ane anta valla educational stack lo ee degree untadi ante

Yes, ippudu valliki MBA unna lepoyina valla business or political career ki vache nashtam emi ledu. So in that sense, they don't need an MBA degree. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Yes, ippudu valliki MBA unna lepoyina valla business or political career ki vache nashtam emi ledu. So in that sense, they don't need an MBA degree. 

Agreed

And one more thing I want to add is one way the other way this is kind of scam, and these needs to be changed

In response to college-admissions scandal, Stanford to probe policies

I hope Stanford will change its policies

Just now, bhaigan said:

And one more thing I want to add is one way the other way this is kind of scam, and these needs to be changed

In response to college-admissions scandal, Stanford to probe policies

I hope Stanford will change its policies

Stanford's endowments is 28 billion and Harvard's endowment is 40 billion. Nuvvu emanna anuko, these Ivy League schools will not stop giving admissions to rich people. That's where they get all their money from. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Stanford's endowments is 28 billion and Harvard's endowment is 40 billion. Nuvvu emanna anuko, these Ivy League schools will not stop giving admissions to rich people. That's where they get all their money from. 

how they are getting money ?

Just now, bhaigan said:

how they are getting money ?

They get the money from alumni. Once you graduate, you give the school money, so it will help the current students there. Given that a lot of people that graduated from these schools do very well in businesses, they contribute to these schools. Since these are non-profit schools, this money is exempted from taxes. 

Harvard meeda kuda ippudu fedreal investigation jaruguthundi

The Harvard admission trial puts the school's dirty secrets on display

After National Admissions Scandal, Bacow Says 'We Do Some Things Very Differently' at Harvard

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/20/politics/harvard-admissions-affirmative-action-trial-money/index.html

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/3/27/bacow-interview-admissions-scandal/

Just now, DrBeta said:

They get the money from alumni. Once you graduate, you give the school money, so it will help the current students there. Given that a lot of people that graduated from these schools do very well in businesses, they contribute to these schools. Since these are non-profit schools, this money is exempted from taxes. 

unbeleivable

Just now, bhaigan said:

Harvard meeda kuda ippudu fedreal investigation jaruguthundi

The Harvard admission trial puts the school's dirty secrets on display

After National Admissions Scandal, Bacow Says 'We Do Some Things Very Differently' at Harvard

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/20/politics/harvard-admissions-affirmative-action-trial-money/index.html

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/3/27/bacow-interview-admissions-scandal/

Lol, this case is about affirmative action. Basically a kind of reservation system that's in place in the US. Basic ga if you're from a minority background, like African American, Latino, Native Indian, it's easier to get into schools. Anduke Asian Americans idi file chesaru, because it's harder for Asian Americans to get into these schools. It's basically against affirmative action (read reservation system in India). It has nothing to do with the corruption scandal. 

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

unbeleivable

I actually think endowments are great. A lot of kids that go to these schools are poor. Endowments valle vallaki scholarships vastayi. Indulo government ichedemi undadu, since these are private schools. I wouldn't have been able to go to school myself if I didn't get scholarships. 

Lol, this case is about affirmative action. Basically a kind of reservation system that's in place in the US. Basic ga if you're from a minority background, like African American, Latino, Native Indian, it's easier to get into schools. Anduke Asian Americans idi file chesaru, because it's harder for Asian Americans to get into these schools. It's basically against affirmative action (read reservation system in India). It has nothing to do with the corruption scandal. 

This is differerent

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I actually think endowments are great. A lot of kids that go to these schools are poor. Endowments valle vallaki scholarships vastayi. Indulo government ichedemi undadu, since these are private schools. I wouldn't have been able to go to school myself if I didn't get scholarships. 

aa degree ento veelu emchesthunaro naku ardam ayindi just leave it