stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

20 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

@DrBeta  already indirectly  confirmed.. lokesh didn’t do anything in Stanford .. he is faking his credentials 

What the heck? I looked up the alumni database yesterday. Loki graduated with an MBA in 2008 and Brahmani graduated with an MBA in 2013. Lokesh has a good profile picture and all his details are in the database. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

What the heck? I looked up the alumni database yesterday. Loki graduated with an MBA in 2008 and Brahmani graduated with an MBA in 2013. Lokesh has a good profile picture and all his details are in the database. 

You became Pulka without knowing the track record?

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Brahmani San Jose univ kadha dude.. cbn kuda chesada endhi mba 

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

You became Pulka without knowing the track record?

I didn't become a pulka because of him. I became a pulka because I ate a pulka recently. 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Brahmani San Jose univ kadha dude.. cbn kuda chesada endhi mba 

No Brahmini Santa Clara University lo Electrical engineering bachelor's degree chesindi. Tarvata MBA Stanford lo chesindi Her record is also on the database. But e rendu details tappa she didn't update anything else on the alumni website. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

No Brahmini Santa Clara University lo Electrical engineering bachelor's degree chesindi. Tarvata MBA Stanford lo chesindi Her record is also on the database. But e rendu details tappa she didn't update anything else on the alumni website. 

Does the database also say Satyam sponsorship ?

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Antha thakuva acceptance rate una Stanford lo idharu mba chesaru ante.. adhi kuda mana lokesh chesaru ante.. recent ga vachina news pakka nijam.. maku admission iyandra ante.. reference letters , grades.. publications ani savagodtharu 

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

Does the database also say Satyam sponsorship ?

Dude, a lot of schools take students because of who they're. Do you really think Obama's daughter or Clinton's daughter would get into Harvard if not for who they are? But, the point is, he still completed a degree unlike some people who spent some time slacking around because they are rich. I value education, so I do like the fact that he didn't fake his credentials. 

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Antha thakuva acceptance rate una Stanford lo idharu mba chesaru ante.. adhi kuda mana lokesh chesaru ante.. recent ga vachina news pakka nijam.. maku admission iyandra ante.. reference letters , grades.. publications ani savagodtharu 

Vadem Ted Cruz kadhu bro..donation quota. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Dude, a lot of schools take students because of who they're. Do you really think Obama's daughter or Clinton's daughter would get into Harvard if not for who they are? But, the point is, he still completed a degree unlike some people who spent some time slacking around because they are rich. I value education, so I do like the fact that he didn't fake his credentials. 

Good to know ..thanks for confirmation