stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

nenu ninnu analedhu

@DrBeta edi ayithe cheputhunado nenu danni antunna

I didn't say all admissions are like that, but there is definitely a good chunk like that. That's where most schools get their endowments. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I didn't say all admissions are like that, but there is definitely a good chunk like that. That's where most schools get their endowments. 

indirect ga school ki bribe chesinatle kada

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Uukko pulka. Nottikonchindi septunav. 

12 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

indirect ga school ki bribe chesinatle kada

No, bribe is paying money to the admissions committee, or someone that's working on writing your exams/recommendation letters to make it appear as if you have done something that you haven't. What these people do, is use their connections to improve their credentials to help their admission. It is different. For starters, one is legal and the other is not. 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No, bribe is paying money to the admissions committee, or someone that's working on writing your exams/recommendation letters to make it appear as if you have done something that you haven't. What these people do, is use those connections to improve their credentials to help their admission. It is different. For starters, one is legal and the other is not. 

so ekkado oka chota illegal thing unda leda

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

so ekkado oka chota illegal thing unda leda

Bribing is illegal, while using connections to help your admission is not illegal. In fact, most people do this here in this US. If you're rich, you have more connections, ante.  It's basically like the difference between bribing and lobbying. Lobbying illegal kadu, but only rich people can do it, while everyone can bribe. 

Welcome to the world!!

He is rich and campaiging for a major political party. Whether you like it or not, he is going to lead TDP in the future. It is better to come to terms with it now rather than later. I am a little surprised he even got an MBA. He doesn’t need it at all- even if it is from Stanford. His father showed exemplary leadership qualities when in power. A person like that doesn’t need an MBA to shape or progress his career. Will Stanford teach him how to run a political party? Can they guide him on how to navigate the complex caste and political equations in AP.? Can they impart the years of knowledge his father garnered when controlling the assembly and when in opposition? I doubt it. It is Stanford’s honor to have someone like him studying there. It is just a good and famous school like a lot of others and nothing more.

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Welcome to the world!!

He is rich and campaiging for a major political party. Whether you like it or not, he is going to lead TDP in the future. It is better to come to terms with it now rather than later. I am a little surprised he even got an MBA. He doesn’t need it all- even if it is from Stanford. His father showed exemplary leadership qualities when in power. A person like that doesn’t need an MBA to shape or progress his career. Will Stanford teach him how to run a political party? Can they guide him on how to navigate the complex caste and political equations in AP.? Can they impart the years of knowledge his father garnered when controlling the assembly and when in opposition? I doubt it. It is Stanford’s honor to have someone like him studying there. It is just a good and famous school like a lot of others and nothing more.

You know after having that really long conversation with you yesterday about women rights and gender equality, I can see where your prejudice stems from. Although, I don't disagree with what you said here, I can definitely see your prejudice in your answers. 

21 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Bribing is illegal, while using connections to help your admission is not illegal. In fact, most people do this here in this US. If you're rich, you have more connections, ante.  It's basically like the difference between bribing and lobbying. Lobbying illegal kadu, but only rich people can do it, while everyone can bribe. 

So Lokesh MBA admission ki lobbying anedi jarigindi

Just now, bhaigan said:

So Lokesh MBA admission ki lobbying anedi jarigindi

Lobbying jarigindanaledu...For suppose neeku Microsoft lo job kavalante, you ask someone you know for a referral, kada? Ade if you know Satya Nadella? you pretty much get the job. Ade difference antunna. It doesn't mean that he lobbied to get admitted.

I believe it's because of his reputation, his connections that wrote letters for him, his position in Heritage, his CMU degree, his volunteering and other social service activities. If you ask me, he probably had a terrific application. 

@DrBeta nuvvu cheppina dantlo atu chusi etu chusi masi poosi maredu kaya chesthunnav, Lokesh MBA anedi lobbying tho vachinadi whatever you opinion is that is illegal

College admissions cheating scandal prompts California reform package

In response to college-admissions scandal, Stanford to probe policies, current athletic recruits

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lobbying jarigindanaledu...For suppose neeku Microsoft lo job kavalante, you ask someone you know for a referral, kada? Ade if you know Satya Nadella? you pretty much get the job. Ade difference antunna. It doesn't mean that he lobbied to get admitted.

I believe it's because of his reputation, his connections that wrote letters for him, his position in Heritage, his CMU degree, his volunteering and other social service activities. If you ask me, he probably had a terrific application. 

chalu bhayya please stop it

nuvvu loeksh ni mosindi chalu

Just now, bhaigan said:

@DrBeta nuvvu cheppina dantlo atu chusi etu chusi masi poosi maredu kaya chesthunnav, Lokesh MBA anedi lobbying tho vachinadi whatever you opinion is that is illegal

College admissions cheating scandal prompts California reform package

In response to college-admissions scandal, Stanford to probe policies, current athletic recruits

Taanu pattina yenuguki mude kallani argue cheste nenem cheyyalenu. Neku Stanford lo admission process ela avutundo, akkada em em chustaro cheptunna criteria. Nammite nammu, lekapote chaavu. Ikkada naku origedemi ledu. 

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

naku microsoft lo job kavali ante nenu referral adganu, I apply it on my own- If I have stuff I would get the job, If I dont have stuff I wont get job

Satya nadella telusu ante inka lobbying ee kada, ante oka stuff lenivadini tisukoni vachi MBA admission ivvadam

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

naku microsoft lo job kavali ante nenu referral adganu, I apply it on my own- If I have stuff I would get the job, If I dont have stuff I wont get job

Satya nadella telusu ante inka lobbying ee kada, ante oka stuff lenivadini tisukoni vachi MBA admission ivvadam

Job application ki referral ivvadam illegal ante, more than half of the country is taking part in illegal activities. 

There will be a lot of qualified people for any given job, but if you know someone that can refer you, it is more likely that you will get in. A lot of companies hire only applicants after they receive a referral. 

Besides, I just gave this as an example for the difference between bribing and lobbying. I didn't say this is how the admission took place.