stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

Just now, DrBeta said:

Loki graduated in 2008. And even if this were to be true, this wasn't that long ago. 

nuvvu year tho comparison chesthunav kani ilanti scandal's stanford lo eppati nuncho jaruguthunayi

Just now, DrBeta said:

He has personal information in that profile. Post cheste problem avutundi naaku. Also it specifically states on the website that this information is confidential. 

Lokesh information Personal aa... I thought he is Prajala manishi ... tenor.gif?itemid=8636632 

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Bhayya aa MBA ki value ledhu, he got admission claiming as million dollar company head

Most rich people who graduated with an undergraduate, or MBA fall into that class. See these people don't need to get degrees. They are rich enough to not work for the rest of their lives. As a person that values education, I am glad that he actually did a degree and not just claimed to have done it. Now if you question his intelligence, that's a different ball game.

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Loki graduated in 2008. And even if this were to be true, this wasn't that long ago. 

College admissions cheating scandal prompts California reform package

I would say this admissions cheating scandal was happening since long back, evaro case vesaru kabatti adi velugu lo ki vachindi

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

nuvvu year tho comparison chesthunav kani ilanti scandal's stanford lo eppati nuncho jaruguthunayi

This scandal involves people who don't know enough how to donate to a school. It's not even legal, they choose a crocked path and this has happened recently. If you don't believe me, you can look up when this first started and it's not before 2014. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Most rich people who graduated with an undergraduate, or MBA fall into that class. See these people don't need to get degrees. They are rich enough to not work for the rest of their lives. As a person that values education, I am glad that he actually did a degree and not just claimed to have done it. Now if you question his intelligence, that's a different ball game.

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

valu rich , valu pani cheyanakarledu ok. adi etu golden spoon tho vachina MBA, em nerchukunnadu aa MBA tho ante emi ledu. Intelligence ledu kabatte dodi dari na MLC ayindu, adi stanford graduate, emanna respect aa stanford ki. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

valu rich , valu pani cheyanakarledu ok. adi etu golden spoon tho vachina MBA, em nerchukunnadu aa MBA tho ante emi ledu. Intelligence ledu kabatte dodi dari na MLA ayindu, adi stanford graduate, emanna respect aa stanford ki. 

Sure, not everyone who graduates from Stanford is smart. I don't think I am smart either. I told this before, you don't need to be smart to do great things, just need to be at the right place at the right time. Now, if you choose to either respect or disrespect Stanford because of someone that graduated from there, it's a choice that you're making. 

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Lokesh-Letter-to-Carnegie-Mellon1.jpg

Bhayya nuvvu intha pedda peddavi veyanakarledu lokesh ki CMU lo admission vachinapudu , he was director in heritage group ani cheppi admission icharu @DrBeta already told

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Sure, not everyone who graduates from Stanford is smart. I don't think I am smart either. I told this before, you don't need to be smart to do great things, just need to be at the right place at the right time. Now, if you choose to either respect or disrespect Stanford because of someone that graduated from there, it's a choice that you're making. 

Makes  complete sense bro...

Just now, bhaigan said:

Bhayya nuvvu intha pedda peddavi veyanakarledu lokesh ki CMU lo admission vachinapudu , he was director in heritage group ani cheppi admission icharu @DrBeta already told

He graduated from CMU and was the director of Heritage when he got an admission from Stanford. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

rick kids game laga ayipoyindi lokesh di 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I never disrespect Stanford

but lokesh lanti valu akkadi nunchi ravatam duradrustakaram