stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

E profile lo personal details unnayi like Gmail and GSB mail and details. Ivi public profile lo post cheyocha? I don't think it is a good idea. Janalu spamming chesestaremo.

hide the details man, adhi kuda ela cheyyalo cheppalanthe nuvvu 20 hours experiments ela chestavu ani doubt coming.

paint use cheyyi screenshot edit cheyyi and upload it to imgur or postimg.

6 hours ago, nathandrake said:

hide the details man, adhi kuda ela cheyyalo cheppalanthe nuvvu 20 hours experiments ela chestavu ani doubt coming.

paint use cheyyi screenshot edit cheyyi and upload it to imgur or postimg.

How about this, tomorrow afternoon, a time lo tirikaga kurchuni chusta. Nammite nammu lepote chaavu. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

How about this, tomorrow afternoon I have incubation for 3 hours in between. A time lo tirikaga kurchuni hide chesi post chesta. Ivala ratriki nannu odileyi please, podduna 6 ki levani. I promise I will post it tomorrow. Nammite nammu lepote chaavu. 

ok man weighthing.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

How about this, tomorrow afternoon I have incubation for 3 hours in between. A time lo tirikaga kurchuni hide chesi post chesta. Ivala ratriki nannu odileyi please, podduna 6 ki levani. I promise I will post it tomorrow. Nammite nammu lepote chaavu. 

haha.. em post? emi avasaram le.. ee db lo statements isthey chaalu. proof avasram le ee edhavalaki.

i believe you drbeta.

4 hours ago, DrBeta said:

@DrBeta.. data leak lo Ni graduate education impact avuthadhi patukunte.. don’t post anything 

On 3/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, DrBeta said:

Application form lo if you're a the director of a hundred million dollar company ani pedite chalu, to get into the MBA program. 😛

ayithe eyana stanford lo pekindi enti, ee type of acceptance kani MBA kani not at all valuable

Just now, bhaigan said:

ayithe eyana stanford lo pekindi enti, ee type of acceptance kani MBA kani not at all valuable

Nenu ade cheptunna, Stanford, Harvard and a lot of Ivy League schools take students that are rich. You get a degree in Management to manage people and manage your firm. Adi kakunda appatlo he graduated from CMU and he was the director of Heritage. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Nenu ade cheptunna, Stanford, Harvard and a lot of Ivy League schools take students that are rich. You get a degree in Management to manage people and manage your firm. Adi kakunda appatlo he graduated from CMU and he was the director of Heritage. 

CMU ayithe pakka satyam dabbu le