Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

3 minutes ago, Pentaya2 said:

@Android_Halwa super advice ra. I truly appreciate it.

@Anushri ... dont get into depression or take any drastic decisions. I had anger issues in the past. It took me yrs to change my personality by doing some yoga, meditation and change in food habits.

My wife explained me what she is thinking and at the same time she doesn’t want to lose me (me like wise). We both sat and spoke for hours which straightened up most of the things. Its been a year I shouted on her or breaking phones/coffee cups. I have probably apologised her hundred thousand times.

I used to bring her plants whenever I shouted on her. Over the years I stopped buying plants :). For few things time will answer and DONOT LISTEN TO FEW IDIOTS here and DONOT share any PERSONAL INFO. 

Btw, I have Atention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder since childhood and my wife identified it ;) NOT PARENTS.

Thankyou @Pentaya2 ...I really value your suggestions and thanks for letting me know your story...it really gives me hope 

5 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Thankyou @Pentaya2 ...I really value your suggestions and thanks for letting me know your story...it really gives me hope 

Main ga men ki chaala frustrations untaay but unfortunately everyone sympathise only look in women’s perspective :(. Koddiga aa angle lo kuda alochinchamma. Kids future, office problems, job security, savings, looking after his parents financially and many more.

Having said the above, my wife understood me like noone and never judged me which helped me in every aspect of my life (health, job, money and family relation and what not). I cant fault her at all

4 minutes ago, Pentaya2 said:

Main ga men ki chaala frustrations untaay but unfortunately everyone sympathise only look in women’s perspective :(. 

But my wife understood me like noone and never judged me.

Spot on..!!! 

People look for answer for a problem but no one cares to look at the root cause of the problem. 

People do have ego issues but when two people sit together and talk, Ego will no longer be an issue. 

@Pentaya2 Your wife is truly a dedicated person and has an active presence of mind. Kindly convey my best wishes for her. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pentaya2 said:

Main ga men ki chaala frustrations untaay but unfortunately everyone sympathise only look in women’s perspective :(. Koddiga aa angle lo kuda alochinchamma. Kids future, office problems, job security, savings, looking after his parents financially and many more.

Having said the above, my wife understood me like noone and never judged me which helped me in every aspect of my life (health, job, money and family relation and what not). I cant fault her at all

@Anushri

also, there is a difference between sadism and a angry person

sadistic person deliberately harm others finding reasons. I dont think your husband is sadistic. 

Based on thr comments, sounds like he is super frustrated and venting everything on you. Because you are the only source and vunerable personal who could tolerate him. 

Leaving everything and all logical thinking behind, YOU and YOU are the ONLY ONE who can influence him. Time to use your BRAIN :) 

4 minutes ago, Pentaya2 said:

@Anushri

also, there is a difference between sadism and a angry person

sadistic person deliberately harm others finding reasons. I dont think your husband is sadistic. 

Based on thr comments, sounds like he is super frustrated and venting everything on you. Because you are the only source and vunerable personal who could tolerate him. 

Leaving everything and all logical thinking behind, YOU and YOU are the ONLY ONE who can influence him. Time to use your BRAIN :) 

Open forum lo anni chepalemu kada 😔

14 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Open forum lo anni chepalemu kada 😔

Exactly, open forums lo anni chepukolemu and kontha mandi panikimalina yedhavalu chepina sagam sagam vishayalu vini addamaina salahalu iche rakalu vuntaru....commonly called as key bird warriors...spamsters etc...! 

7 hours ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

only one side of the coined is shown lets hear his version as well

4 minutes ago, Anushri said:

He doesn’t have a afdb account 

Please dont hurt his ego. Dont talk with your old boyfriends. Dont try to compare him with the men in your life. Dont speak over him. Dont speak ill of his family. Be nice to him and care for him and with your love you can change him. Men are hungry for love.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:50 AM, Anushri said:

Thankyou @MobileMusic for the post

What u said is true but not everyone is so matured to understand the issues and go for counseling

What you are quoting is not unique to your situation. Every person in this situation is challenged with convincing their partner to go for counseling. Fortunately, there is so much advice online on how to convince spouse:

https://www.google.com/search?q=couple+counseling+convince+spouse

No one can help you with it - you have to do it. If you think your marriage is going to break sometime in the future, you won’t lose anything by showing him this link (most probably save the marriage) - it is enlightening to know what marriage counseling can do.

On 4/28/2019 at 7:59 PM, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

making fun of him.. infornt of others is the only way to get him under control.. share these with his friends when you are in a group and make him look like a looser.. that will do... 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

making fun of him.. infornt of others is the only way to get him under control.. share these with his friends when you are in a group and make him look like a looser.. that will do... 

It will aggravate his behavior so I cannot do as such....I do not want discrepancies with him anduke I don’t tell anyone about his behavior