Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

1 hour ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

are you @telugammai

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Nuvu kuda sadist laga behavior chesi, give him a taste of it ;) may be then he will come to senses ;) mullu ni mullu thone thiyyali ani epudo chepparu peddalu ;) 

@~` inka worst avthundi apudu 

3 minutes ago, Anushri said:

I do not agree with you because we have seen many kids who are very successful bought up by single mother...it’s about how we parent the kids not about some male role model 

When did i say single mother kids are not successful ? I don't even know what you are talking about. Infact i  told raising by single parent is okay !

Janma lo chachina na noti nunchi rani statements miru cheppinavi  @3$%

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Divorce you say..what I read many seasons ago about its impact on kids.

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.

90% correct bro...

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

you start practicing meditation. Do some yoga.

Take responsibilities for your actions and don't expect a thing from anyone.

Circumstances marchadam kashtam but manam maradam easy.

Pain is inevitable but suffering is a choice

I am happy now maha...but entha control chesukovali anna baadha apudapudu thanukoni ochesthundi with his behavior 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, riashli said:

100%

Watif they go apart say after a yr or 2 ? Add to that, wat if the gal in the relationship gets pregnant ? Ind lo single mom ga life lead cheyatam is that easy ? Abbayi ki emundi he will go find other

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

nothing is wrong with you. If you can't respect yourself and think you are ugly why do even bother what the other person thinks.

Fix yourself first before you try to fix your spouse.

:3D_Smiles:

2 minutes ago, Anushri said:

@~` inka worst avthundi apudu 

Enduku worst autundi ? Sadist ante it doesnt mean thiney food lo phenoyl poyatam lantivi kadu kada ;) 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

When did i say single mother kids are not successful ? I don't even know what you are talking about. Infact i  told raising by single parent is okay !

Janma lo chachina na noti nunchi rani statements miru cheppinavi  @3$%

Sorry I quoted wrong person

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Enduku worst autundi ? Sadist ante it doesnt mean thiney food lo phenoyl poyatam lantivi kadu kada ;) 

Ideas isthunaara@3$%

thankyou so much andi...Mee comments diverted my thoughts and I am feeling better now

10 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Everyone’s perspective of beauty is different...some might like girls who are very tall...we never know

i asked the same question to myself from many years....what’s wrong with me ani 

Beauty doesn't save a marriage..

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, riashli said:

Haha.. attractive leka pothe husband's sadism justified?? 

I didn't mean it. Trying to be attractive is also not wrong.  Separation is not an option annappudu, you have to do something to fix it kada.