Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Be cool 

Only love can beat anything 

Show love everything else will go off

Naa antha evaru premincharu emo thanani...sometimes I want to leave him but next moment I am worried that how he  will manage without me 

17 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Iddhariki ekkado Oka chota ishtam unte annusarlu kakapoyina konnisarlu adhi joke laga theeskuntaru... it’s happened for me ....

ilanti matalu ante express cheyyali first... ala ante naku nacchadhu ani ... appatiki apakapothe you should show your teeth 🤓

Joke ga kaadu anindi

2 minutes ago, Skates said:

Divorce him,if u r working try to get the kids custody..marry someone u like n love,if u still feel the need of a man in ur life.

Good luck.

Adi antha easy kaadu 😔

I thought about it....when I am with him, his behavior is as such..if I leave him, it will get worst and don’t know what consequences I had to face 

4 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Naa antha evaru premincharu emo thanani...sometimes I want to leave him but next moment I am worried that how he  will manage without me 

An adult doesn't need anyone to manage him/her. Let it be anyone. *n$

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

divorce him

6 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Beating around the Bush won't make things any better.if u really love him that much I would recommend u to sit with him, let him know how u feel abt him, his behaviour. Try to find a common ground.

3 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Adi antha easy kaadu 😔

I thought about it....when I am with him, his behavior is as such..if I leave him, it will get worst and don’t know what consequences I had to face 

U got no heart to come out of the comfort zone.better keep calm than complaining darling.