Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

2 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Agree with this.

I think you should try to appreciate any small help /compliment your husband gives you and ignore his sadistic comments.

If you are really not attractive to him, may be you can work on it, I mean getting in shape.

Day 1 of marriage nundi I am trying to grab his attention but I couldn’t....over the years he broke my confidence so much that now I tell my friends that I am not beautiful and they scold me

2 minutes ago, Skates said:

And  yet u have a checklist in ur pocket..lol.jk.

I don't have a check list in my pocket neither very keen on getting married. I may though if i meet a guy who meet my expectations  @3$%

49 minutes ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

I don't know who's having 'psychological issue' here

no sane person will stay in an abusive relationship.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Anushri said:

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

Dont react

45 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Doesn't look right in many ways and definitely you should not be in it out of pity/empathy or for kids. I believe kids would better off with separated parents as compared to people in an unhealthy marriage. But is he like this with others too or specifically you? Does he have any specific issues with you?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

Day 1 of marriage nundi I am trying to grab his attention but I couldn’t....over the years he broke my confidence so much that now I tell my friends that I am not beautiful and they scold me

thanaki edhina painful past undha? Have you ever tried to talk?

Just now, Anushri said:

It becomes a ugly battle and I do not want my kids to go through legal battle 

If you seriously care about your kids future, you should divorce him.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don't have a check list in my pocket neither very keen on getting married. I may though if i meet a guy who meet my expectations  @3$%

you should meet xeqtr for a coffee. who knows

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Not all people deserve empathy

I am very kind to people even I don’t know...I lived with him for years so aa maatram untundi kada

8 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Agree with this.

I think you should try to appreciate any small help /compliment your husband gives you and ignore his sadistic comments.

If you are really not attractive to him, may be you can work on it, I mean getting in shape.

Haha.. attractive leka pothe husband's sadism justified?? 

2 minutes ago, E111 said:

I don't know who's having 'psychological issue' here

no sane person will stay in an abusive relationship.

If it’s only me I would have got out but now I need to think about the impact it has on my kids 

2 minutes ago, xeqtr said:

Doesn't look right in many ways and definitely you should not be in it out of pity/empathy or for kids. I believe kids would better off with separated parents as compared to people in an unhealthy marriage. But is he like this with others too or specifically you? Does he have any specific issues with you?

He has anger issues...sometimes he shouts on other people...not only me and kids