Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Money vunnollu money vunnollane pelli chesukuntaru mostly. Ala chesukone vallaku advantages vunnayi. There is no guarantee that love marriages make you wealthy but may give stable families. Arranged marriage lo money choostharu so over few generations these families might end up being fairly well off. Imo, people with money lenivallani thokkestharu eventually.

Don't use marriage to get rich. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Money vunnollu money vunnollane pelli chesukuntaru mostly. Ala chesukone vallaku advantages vunnayi. There is no guarantee that love marriages make you wealthy but may give stable families. Arranged marriage lo money choostharu so over few generations these families might end up being fairly well off. Imo, people with money lenivallani thokkestharu eventually.

2 families Entha well off ayina... loyalty leni relations thusss....

Money can’t bring mental stability 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

2 families Entha well off ayina... loyalty leni relations thusss....

Money can’t bring mental stability 

Does it matter to the kids? The kids will be rich and will have better options in the future.

1 hour ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Yes.I did reject a girl.She was pretty and well qualified.I rejected her just because her parents were living in a rural area and she was not able to speak English fluently. I feel that they were not the right reasons to reject her . I feel bad because the other proposals I received after rejecting her were not as good as her.till the time I receive good proposals in future I will feel bad. It hurts as you constantly keep thinking about the wrong decision you made. I may have to settle down for someone who is not as good as her and that's what hurts the most because it is a matter of life. So the moral of the story is : Overlook small flaws in arranged marriage.

you are not meant to be anuko , sometimes its for the best 

You will move on eventually , it may hurt until you find the right one but after that its just a memory that you want to forget

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Does it matter to the kids? The kids will be rich and will have better options in the future.

But kids from such homes (loveless couple) will have emotional problems.