Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

1 minute ago, Cation said:

All you need to get married is a driver's license or some form of identity proof

Arranged marriage min 40 lakhs to have a decent wedding on top it,  get the girl educated here (if you want her to work) another 20-40 lakhs. Talking about 120k dollars in total. @3$%

Just now, Hakuna_Matata said:

same boat...arranged marriage a kavali ante YouTube lo manthralu petti finish chestha pelli girl oppukunte...andarni pilavadalu, edo gana kaaryam chesinatlu build up ivvadalu nachavu...money bokka

If you spend more than 5 lakh rupees on a wedding, it is the same as throwing money into the toilet.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Arranged marriage min 40 lakhs to have a decent wedding on top it,  get the girl educated here (if you want her to work) another 20-40 lakhs. Talking about 120k dollars in total. @3$%

Just now, Cation said:

If you spend more than 5 lakh rupees on a wedding, it is the same as throwing money into the toilet.

Just now, Cation said:

As I said , 5L is not even enough for photoshoot yea ... minimum 20L spend cheyyali 

1 minute ago, Cation said:

If you assume that your parents know more about you than yourself. I know me better than anyone else. I hope it's the same with everyone.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Enduku... They have most successful stories. Though there won't be compatibility n love in the beginning, couples grow well together in arranged marriages. I myself prefer arranged. 

Most successful stories ekkada unnayi...only india lone kada...

arranged aina, love aina chemistry is important...adi lekapothe edaina okate

Just now, Paidithalli said:

As I said , 5L is not even enough for photoshoot yea ... minimum 20L spend cheyyali 

Aunaa... Maku akkarledamma. Maku memories ki 4 manchi photos, oka video chalu.

2 minutes ago, Cation said:

If you assume that your parents know more about you than yourself. I know me better than anyone else. I hope it's the same with everyone.

They don't know more about me...manchigane oohinchukuntaru mana gurinchi...so ade marketing ki vadatharu

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

What is the point of a photoshoot? The point of getting married is because you will get a tax break and save on insurance. Why lit the money you save on fire?

2 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

The only chemistry I know of deals with chemicals.

1 minute ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Chemistry abbayila talent mida depend avtundi. Conservative girls are always weak in that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cation said:

na opinion kuda ide...kani how to convince parents and girl anedi think cheyali

2 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I agree on chemistry. 

Chemistry set ayithe jackpot ye.

3 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

@3$%

India lo intha money waste chesthunnaru...e arranged marriage system lekapothe epppudo developed country ayyedi