Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Ask some guys who are experts in that. How wd I know!

Ammai manasu Christopher Nolan movies lantidhi.. konchem kashtamayina sare ardham cheskundham le ani try chesthe thalanoppi vosthadhi

• Haha 1

Just now, Cation said:

I don't have facebook or instagram. Infact when I heard of instagram, I thought it was a measure of weight.

I neva had insta... One of the prospects (needless to mention Bitsian) asked my insta ID. I said I don't have. He rejected me. Ego hurt ayyi I created insta and months later they approached again. But he is already out of my mind. And today i still wonder y do I need such ego.

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Ammai manasu Christopher Nolan movies lantidhi.. konchem kashtamayina sare ardham cheskundham le ani try chesthe thalanoppi vosthadhi

The secret to a successful marriage is never trying to understand your wife.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

I neva had insta... One of the prospects (needless to mention Bitsian) asked my insta ID. I said I don't have. He rejected me. Ego hurt ayyi I created insta and months later they approached again. But he is already out of my mind. And today i still wonder y do I need such ego.

The more intelligent you are, the less likely you will have a social media profile.