Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

2 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

ippudu marriage ki sexual drive ki link undi...e madya illegal relation news ekkuva aipoinayi 

Kondhariki ala cheyyadam ethically wrong anipinchocchu... partner eh ardham cheskocchu kadha ... avathali valla korikalu

2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Yes.I did reject a girl.She was pretty and well qualified.I rejected her just because her parents were living in a rural area and she was not able to speak English fluently. I feel that they were not the right reasons to reject her . I feel bad because the other proposals I received after rejecting her were not as good as her.till the time I receive good proposals in future I will feel bad. It hurts as you constantly keep thinking about the wrong decision you made. I may have to settle down for someone who is not as good as her and that's what hurts the most because it is a matter of life.

so what do you want us to do now??

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Kondhariki ala cheyyadam ethically wrong anipinchocchu... partner eh ardham cheskocchu kadha ... avathali valla korikalu

chala cases lo ex boyfriend meda inka prema undatam main reason...adedo pelliki no ani chepthe em problems undavu...

konni cases lo ne parten sexual ga week untadu...

1 minute ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

chala cases lo ex boyfriend meda inka prema undatam main reason...adedo pelliki no ani chepthe em problems undavu...

konni cases lo ne parten sexual ga week untadu...

“Ye rayi ayithe enti pallu iragottukodaniki” ee feeling Prathi okkariki vosthadhi ...