S386: Request to Desi uncles with 2010 to 2014 PD.

JambaKrantu

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

My sincere request to Desi batta potta uncles with 2010 to 2014 priority dates..

"EE bill to aina lolli chaalu.. Already Indians vs Americans+Rest of the world laaga aipoindi situation.. Indian kanipiste pattukuni tanne situation varaku techukokunda konni rojulu musukuni koorchondi.. May be we can try again in 2021 when there is a new president/senate/congress.. "

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

2015 to 2019 PDs ki only 1 year extensions post 6th year anedi majority lawyers confirm chesaru.. But you wanted to get your GCs at the expense of other Indians.. This is the truth.. But you never cared. You showed the typical desi memu bagunte chalu mentality without consequences.. 

MOST SENSIBLE POST OF THE MONTH

51 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dude grow up, your language shows what you are. Personal abuse on an anonymous online bulletin board isn't a sign of your IQ, Qualifications or maturity levels. You don't even know who I am or what my plans are after I R2I..Anyways I am out like I said. This is my last post in this thread..

hahaha. nee thread lo first posts chesuko and say the same..now dont teach morals to others when yourselves are caught blaming others

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nightkalalu said:

ante kada manam. below applies to most of the desis not all of them but most

those who got gc don't want others to get gc

those who are waiting are jealous of those who got gc already

2009 PD  emo it took 10 years for us so all PDs have to wait for 10 years

2010-2012 emo we missed boat last time so we should get gc before any one and no one should get it

why only we are waiting all other countries also should wait like they are responsible for the backlog we created

basicga inkokadu manakanna  baagunte edichi  chastam we just want every one to stay behind us.

thats the typical desi mentality man... we cannot help it... so better save this country before it is infested with such culture ...

386 lu 486 la badulu Merit based pedithene better...

9 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Everyone knows you are army man..free gc person ani..

@Quickgun_murugan vuncle Veteran a ?

Nuvvu evarni aina anachu kani US lo PR kavali ani fight chestu Veterans ni antunnav ante niku nijanga e country ante ishatama leda okasari alochinchuko vuncle...Veterans anatam right kadhu

23 minutes ago, mettastar said:

at least EAD and advance parole ki negotiate cheyali ... or move the filing date quickly 

Ori nee seethal. Think big man. EAD vasthadi, em cheskuntaav? 485 file chese varaku u have to keep that same job or go through this mess of labor and 140 all over again. Problem ni postpone cheydam problem ki solution aa 4s086h.gif?1403646236

37 minutes ago, mettastar said:

it seems dick wants his bill on immigration .. that is increase number of GCs for legal immigrants 

Yes. Aakali vesthundi Annam pettu raa. Antey , wait for some time,  biryani pedatham Ani telling vallu.