Runners of DB

tennisluvr

daily ante every single day... like 7 days a week for 5 miles aa? I think thats a lot and what are you trying to achieve with that?

I run (play) for an hour, hour and a half for 3-4 times a week and I feel that is draining enough as I dont run at a single pace whole time because of the nature of the sport.. 

but over running can hurt your knees antaru especially if its on a harder surface 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

daily ante every single day... like 7 days a week for 5 miles aa? I think thats a lot and what are you trying to achieve with that?

I run (play) for an hour, hour and a half for 3-4 times a week and I feel that is draining enough as I dont run at a single pace whole time because of the nature of the sport.. 

but over running can hurt your knees antaru especially if its on a harder surface 

I've been having issues getting deep sleep at night, I wake up a lot of times and can't go back to sleep. Ever since I started running 3 miles before I sleep I am able to sleep very soundly with very good deep sleep. That's why running everyday, mainly as a prep for a good sleep. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Any runners here? 

Daily 5 miles parigedithey side effects ento kastha throw some light

Road meeda daily antha dooram running knees meeda effect padudhi bro better run in beach maree 5 miles avasaram le but 2-3 miles should be fine..

Rest stretching exercises, abs chesthe koncham chaalanattu.. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I've been having issues getting deep sleep at night, I wake up a lot of times and can't go back to sleep. Ever since I started running 3 miles before I sleep I am able to sleep very soundly with very good deep sleep. That's why running everyday, mainly as a prep for a good sleep. 

tired avali antavu antay na gym ki vellu ....