Runners of DB

tennisluvr

20 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I do this too, it's called 30-60s. 

I do this on alternate days, 30 seconds of Sprint at 10 speed followed by 60 seconds of run at 5. Repeat 8 sets

got it 

Age is also a big factor here. 20's lo too much work out is Ok but 30's and 40's lo too much workout leads to heart attacks. watch your heart rate there may be other issues like knee caps(if you are obese), back pains(if you are too tall).

35 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I've been having issues getting deep sleep at night, I wake up a lot of times and can't go back to sleep. Ever since I started running 3 miles before I sleep I am able to sleep very soundly with very good deep sleep. That's why running everyday, mainly as a prep for a good sleep. 

3 beers will serve your purpose.

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I've been having issues getting deep sleep at night, I wake up a lot of times and can't go back to sleep. Ever since I started running 3 miles before I sleep I am able to sleep very soundly with very good deep sleep. That's why running everyday, mainly as a prep for a good sleep. 

Sleep very soundly ante guraka pedsthava kaka ani @keviinusa asking

I don’t have to do any of these.. the moment I go to bed and close my eyes I will just unplug myself from real world and land into dream world. Morning alarm moge varaku deep deep sleep 

8 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I don’t have to do any of these.. the moment I go to bed and close my eyes I will just unplug myself from real world and land into dream world. Morning alarm moge varaku deep deep sleep 

Lucky fellow

4 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Lucky fellow

People say that to me regarding sleep.. I see many people struggle to get sleep at nights..  even if I sleep for one hour it would be a deep sleep 

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

People say that to me regarding sleep.. I see many people struggle to get sleep at nights..  even if I sleep for one hour it would be a deep sleep 

One of my friend kuda same bro. Matladukuntune deep sleep lo ki velathadu. 

• 6 months later...

I run 35 to 45 miles every other week a total of 80 miles average per month 

I do 7 miles one day , break 8 miles 2 back to back days , than 2 days break and do 13 to 15 miles ( current routine in April ) 

I had half marathon in March which was cancelled 

now planning to do full marathon in October 

I don’t think you will have issues with knee as the joint will be protected by lot of muscle around 

My resting heart rate is 50 

my legs are very strong

over all I am feeling very confident 

I started January 2019 , I was above 100 kg , 5 10 height ,lost 20 kgs 

initially couldn’t run half mile , by December I was running 5 miles 

Now I am up to 10 to 12 miles easily and can stretch to 15!miles but get exhausted 

run 6 miles every other day and eat right that will be good 

your muscle need rest every other day