Kamlesh Tiwari - Muder and aftermath

prasadr

3 hours ago, boeing747 said:

full majority pettukuni bjp govt em peekutandi asalu..thupuk...

You are spot on.

BJP leaders should be ashamed and fall on the feet of this family.

More than that, they should let lose VHP and Bhajarang Dal all over India.

BUT

As Indians, what should concern us MORE is the rampant Jihadism by Quranic AsHoles.

2 hours ago, BetaCat said:

I am a pulka and I don't hate Hindus. I also don't make biased statements like you do. 

Well, Prove it,

Let the world know your opinion on why Kamlesh was killed and who killed him.

These kinds of neutral posts make no sense when Jihadi b@stards are chopping off heads of Hindus and Mullas are supporting and encouraging these beheadings from their mosques.

Ever known a Hindu priest of any temple make any violent remarks against muslims?

Know how many b@stard multi-fathers Islamic maulanas called for beheading of Kamlesh?

Stop this nonsense of trying to appear "secular"

When these mullas come, they won't even differentiate between a Hindutva Hindu like me or a Secular Hindu like you.

FFS, these guys murdered one of their own in Kashmir, lynched him because they suspected he was a Hindu.

After brutally lynching him, they pulled down his pants to check if he was a muslim by seeing if he got Circumcision.

These are the perverts we are dealing with.

13 minutes ago, prasadr said:

You are spot on.

rey rey.. nee overaction aapu ra babu.

first actual killers ni pattukommanu. tarvata ee sodhantha cheyyamanu.

12 minutes ago, prasadr said:

You are spot on.

More than that, they should let lose VHP and Bhajarang Dal all over India.

BUT

As Indians, what should concern us MORE is the rampant Jihadism by Quranic AsHoles.

Well, Prove it,

Let the world know your opinion on why Kamlesh was killed and who killed him.

These kinds of neutral posts make no sense when Jihadi b@stards are chopping off heads of Hindus and Mullas are supporting and encouraging these beheadings from their mosques.

Ever known a Hindu priest of any temple make any violent remarks against muslims?

Know how many b@stard multi-fathers Islamic maulanas called for beheading of Kamlesh?

Stop this nonsense of trying to appear "secular"

When these mullas come, they won't even differentiate between a Hindutva Hindu like me or a Secular Hindu like you.

FFS, these guys murdered one of their own in Kashmir, lynched him because they suspected he was a Hindu.

After brutally lynching him, they pulled down his pants to check if he was a muslim by seeing if he got Circumcision.

These are the perverts we are dealing with.

I don't blame all Muslims for Laden, just like I don't blame all Hindus for Yogi. I used to be the biggest of the bhakts before 2014, but changed my mind after the events. I am not being neutral either, I am just taking a stance based on the issue. In this issue, I don't blame a rotten fruit and call on the whole basket of fruits. If we take action on the rotten fruit, we can save the basket of fruits, posts from people like you are making a lot more fruits rotten than we need to. 

arrest chesinolla face choopiyandra babu..

cctv lo dorikonolla kaadha ani check cheskovaali..

erri pappa up police.

evaro pilla pushpalani arrest chesi, case solved antey nammataaniki ikkada chevilo poovvu thodukkunnara. lol.

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

I don't blame all Muslims for Laden, just like I don't blame all Hindus for Yogi. I used to be the biggest of the bhakts before 2014, but changed my mind after the events. I am not being neutral either, I am just taking a stance based on the issue. In this issue, I don't blame a rotten fruit and call on the whole basket of fruits. If we take action on the rotten fruit, we can save the basket of fruits, posts from people like you are making a lot more fruits rotten than we need to. 

That you would equate a mass murdering Jihadi Like Laden with 5 time MP  Yogi makes it certain to anyone reading your post that you lost the plot.

A Hindu was beheaded and all you can do try and deflect from the fact that Muslims beheaded a Hindu because of their religion.

No deflection will work.

What's worse, by deflecting, you are only exposing yourselves.

Let me be honest, for me right now, it's case of 'if you are not with us, you are against us'.

Make what ever of this,

But you lot have always excelled at deflection and try to make Hindus ashamed.

Guess what, it is not working anymore.

Laden = Yogi anta

meelanti yedavalu sontha ammani kuda ammestharaa, Yaak thoo.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

That you would equate a mass murdering Jihadi Like Laden with 5 time MP  Yogi makes it certain to anyone reading your post that you lost the plot.

A Hindu was beheaded and all you can do try and deflect from the fact that Muslims beheaded a Hindu because of their religion.

No deflection will work.

Let me be honest, for me right now, it's case of 'if you are not with us, you are against us'.

Make what ever of this,

Laden = Yogi anta

tone deaf idiot.

you can't even differentiate btwn a potential soft ally, and a political enemy. 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

chooddam if they face a fair trial or not.

i'm betting they won't.

Yeah, even after SC exonerated Amit Shah and Modi, you lot continue to blame him.

And, even after SC confirmed death to Yakub, you lot continue to support him.

You supported Incarceration of Sadhivi by Congress for years without a chargesheet being filed.

You supported arrest of Col Purohit for years by Congress without as much as an FIR.

Even after these 2 are released by courts for lack of evidence, you lot continue to spread against them.

No matter, what the judgement,

For you Jihadi supporters,

Hindus are always at fault, no matter if courts find them not guilty

And muslims are always innocent, even if they are caught on camera, raping, killing and stoning people to death.

Heads I win, Tails you lose.

nice philosophy, i must say.

Just now, prasadr said:

Yeah, even after SC exonerated Amit Shah and Modi, you lot continue to blame him.

And, even after SC confirmed death to Yakub, you lot continue to support him.

You supported Incarceration of Sadhivi by Congress for years without a chargesheet being filed.

You supported arrest of Col Purohit for years by Congress without as much as an FIR.

Even after these 2 are released by courts for lack of evidence, you lot continue to spread against them.

No matter, what the judgement,

For you Jihadi supporters,

Hindus are always at fault, no matter if courts find them not guilty

And muslims are always innocent, even if they are caught on camera, raping, killing and stoning people to death.

Heads I win, Tails you lose.

nice philosophy, i must say.

ofcourse i don't trust the justice system in india.

but having a fair trial will bring out the facts of this case. Its simply not believable that Tiwari invited random muslims into his house and talked to them for 30mins.

No deflection will work.

Make what ever of this,

Laden = Yogi anta

A rotten fruit is a rotten fruit however rotten it is....as long as it's in a fruit basket, it's going to rot other fruits. I didn't not say laden=Yogi. Maybe be more logical when you deduce statements from mine, who taught you math? To me, lynching someone in the name of religion is the same. If a Hindu does it, it's "that Hindu" that did it. If a Muslim does it, it's "that Muslim" that did it. So, don't you dare to blame the whole fruit basket, because if you do, you're the one that's isn't able to distinguish which fruit is rotten. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

tone deaf idiot.

you can't even differentiate btwn a potential soft ally, and a political enemy. 

When Hindus are being beheaded in their homes and the act is being supported by muslims all over India,

Forgive me for being tone deaf.

Really, don't give a flyingFuck if you are soft ally or a potential enemy.

When you don't even acknowledge the problem. you are neither a soft ally or a political enemy...from my POV, you are the enemy,

In fact you are much more dangerous enemy than the Islamic scum who are beheading us.

Without your support protecting them, they would not be able to do,

YOU have the blood on your hands..

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

ofcourse i don't trust the justice system in india.

but having a fair trial will bring out the facts of this case. Its simply not believable that Tiwari invited random muslims into his house and talked to them for 30mins.

Finally, the truth is out,

Like I stated, there is no winning a debate with you lot when facts don't matter to you or the proofs.

What matters is that your "holy book" is right and absolute.

Just now, BetaCat said:

A rotten fruit is a rotten fruit however rotten it is....as long as it's in a fruit basket, it's going to rot other fruits. I didn't not say laden=Yogi. Maybe be more logical when you deduce statements from mine, who taught you math? To me, lynching someone in the name of religion is the same. If a Hindu does it, it's "that Hindu" that did it. If a Muslim does it, it's "that Muslim" that did it. So, don't you dare to blame the whole fruit basket, because if you do, you're the one that's isn't able to distinguish which fruit is rotten. 

haha.. the analogy is fundamentally wrong. society is not a disparate bunch of individuals.

every individual action is influenced by the society around them, except when the individual is a psychopath.

and killing other people is normal human activity. not one of a psycopath.

I would blame Hindus who support BJP, RSS for Yogi.

When Hindus are being beheaded in their homes and the act is being supported by muslims all over India,

Forgive me for being tone deaf.

Really, don't give a flyingFuck if you are soft ally or a potential enemy.

When you don't even acknowledge the problem. you are neither a soft ally or a political enemy...from my POV, you are the enemy,

In fact you are much more dangerous enemy than the Islamic scum who are beheading us.

Without your support protecting them, they would not be able to do,

YOU have the blood on your hands..

I'm not an ally obviously. but BetaCat is an ally. 

he's banging some sense into you to tone it down. but you are too dumb to get it.

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

14 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

I don't blame all Muslims for Laden, just like I don't blame all Hindus for Yogi.

isn't that what you posted?

This equivalence when a Hindu is lynched and beheaded is very convenient.

It's like saying Hitler is similar to a random murderer because they both killed people.

Hey DumdAss, Hitler killed millions, a random murderer kills a few.

Similarly Islam has killed more than 500 million people.

This is just the count of last 30 days

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Do you know how many terrorist attacks muslims perpetrated since 9/11?

35809 - thats the numeber of attacks.

Know how many people were killed in those attacks by muslims?

And this number does not include murders/rapes/gang voilence. It's pure terror attacks in name of their religion.

Let me know what equivalence you have for this in Hindus.

these kind of *** Comparisons is why muslims in India have been able to get away with rampant murders and rapes against hindus.

Muslims are killing us BUT b@stards like you are the actual perpetrators, since you provide them the support to perpetrate these acts.