Kamlesh Tiwari - Muder and aftermath

prasadr

17 hours ago, BetaCat said:

So lets hypothetically pressume that Islam supports people to kill others who are not Muslims just because they are not Muslims, like the way, Hitler killed Jews...do you think all Muslims are killing other people because they are not Muslim. Where do you live? Are there no Muslims that live in your colony or street, if there are why are you not dead yet? Why did they spare you despite following a religion that tells them to kill and murder you. Why????

No one is blaming all muslims.

I am blaming Islam and Quran.

As no one blamed All Germans but only Fascism and Hitler,

unless you refuse to acknowledge WHY these Islamists are waging war, how will you address it?

Every time muslims do these dastardly acts, they proudly quote Muhammad and Quran for these acts,

But let't not believe these muslims, instead believe in some other fantasy theory, which the perpetrators themselves vehemently deny.

Good question regarding WHY I AM STILL ALIVE .

I am alive because I am living in a country where THEY are not majority.

When they become majority, well, frankly, it's time up for all of it. If you don't believe it, well, Kashmiri Hindus thought the same.

So did Pakistani Hindus, Bangla Hindus and Afghan Hindus.

Let me know ONE majority muslim country that has a thriving Hindu population?

In fact I can show you muslim countries that have decimated it's Hindu population in last 70 years.

When you refuse to believe every single proof that is right in front of your eyes, what is the use?

17 hours ago, dasari said:

ok.. here is my condemn statement in this db...read carefully...

Date

20/10/2019

To,

Prasad & Other DB Members,

Sub : My Condemn statement on brutal murder Mr. Tiwari.

I deeply disturbed because violence became the solution in the matters of freedom of speech. Mr. Tiwari Rest in Peace.

Who ever it is,  which religion they belongs to or  whatever the statement they made as part of the freedom of speech,

violence shouldn't be solution.

And also requesting dear prasad , please be calm down, crime happened, dont paint religion color. let govt do what they suppose to do. 

and also you didnt answer my questions in my previous posts, if you dont answer you must be the multi fathers cutest son..

your DB memeber

dasari (human for peace)

😀

Thanks for that condemnation, sincerely welcome it.

And now we can have civilized debate like normal people.

Nothing against anyone. If people are nice to me in debates, usually you will find me debating on facts.

So, in that spirit, I vehemently contest your assertion that we should not paint religious color.

When perpetrators themselves are proudly claiming the crime as part of their religious doctrine & this fact is being enabled out of Madrassas and Mosques - What else should a normal Hindu understand this as?

When a Hindu murders a muslim on religous belief, this is never backed by priests in Hindu temples.

This act is never backed by main stream Hindu leaning orgs and parties like RSS and BJP.

Please go and check the reaction of muslim leaning parties and mullas, 

They brayed for this blood, announced money for beheading and eventually did it.

After he was beheaded, many of them even supported it, Check Owaisi statements and statements of many muslims spokesperson. 

A JDS muslim spokie actually welcomed it on Times Now.

What exactly should I or anyone looking at it from outside make of it buddy?

Muslims are ALSO victims of this perverted religion called Islam.

But the bigger victims are the ones who are getting butchered.

It boggles my mind that muslims who are culling humans by dozens on daily basis, openly claim that they are doing it for their religion

BUT here we are telling these muslims that they are not fighting for their religion and the reason is that it's a simple crime.

SIMPLY MIND-BOGGLING. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kamlesh-tiwari-murder-accused-befriended-hindu-samaj-party-leader-by-creating-fake-facebook-id-1611297-2019-10-20

One of the accused in the Kamlesh Tiwari murder case had created a fake Facebook ID to befriend the Hindu Samaj Party leader who was killed on Friday. Special Task Force (ATS) sources have told India Today TV that as part of the conspiracy to murder Kamlesh Tiwari, the accused, Ashfaq created a Facebook profile with the name 'Rohit Solanki' and befriended the deceased leader.

Through the fake Facebook ID, Ashfaq used to have close conversations with Kamlesh Tiwari. Before the murder, Ashfaq had a conversation with Kamlesh Tiwari on the phone when he expressed his desire to join the organisation. The meeting between Kamlesh Tiwari and Ashfaq was fixed after the conversation.

Kamlesh Tiwari's servant, Swarajjit Singh had told the media that the attackers had spoken with Kamlesh Tiwari on the phone for about 10 minutes before coming.

After fixing a meeting with Kamlesh Tiwari, Ashfaq reached the leader's office and spoke with him for about half an hour. The accused then attacked the Hindu Samaj Party leader after sending Swarajjit Singh out to bring cigarettes.

The saffron-clad attackers had entered the Tiwari office in Khurshid Bagh area, carrying knives and 'kattas' in a box of sweets.

Meanwhile, Kamlesh Tiwari's mother, who met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday, said the meeting was not satisfying.

Speaking to India Today TV, Kamlesh Tiwari's mother said, "I am not satisfied after meeting Yogi Adityanath. I went to meet Yogi Adityanath under great pressure."

Kusum Tiwari has also alleged that the policemen had been repeatedly pressurizing the family to meet Yogi Adityanath. "The family was forcefully brought to Lucknow [to meet the Uttar Pradesh chief minister]" she said.

This was a well planned murder.

And a colossal failure of BJP govt at all levels to protect Kamlesh.

It's time for HIndus to not depend solely on BJP to protect them.

Look up to muslims, Sikhs and Christians as example - they thrive in their unity.

United we survive, divided on caste lines we fall.

The only positive take away from Kamlesh murder is how Hindus across the Hindi heartland have come out in support for the family

And there is an open talk in UP circles of "retribution".

Next few months with RJB verdict will be very interesting.

They shot him in the head,

Then they stabbed him 15 times.

After that they tried to cut his head off twice.

That in a nutshell is Islam folks. 

Not just in India, this cult is the same all over the world