Kamlesh Tiwari - Muder and aftermath

prasadr

34 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Right do you blame all white people for Hitlor? Well, you shouldn't. Anyone that incites violence in the name of race or religion is to be blamed. But that doesn't mean you can blame the whole religion or the whole race. Let me ask you this, do you have at least a single Muslim friend, who is nice to you, does their job, has a family, pays taxes and leads a normal life. If you have such a friend, would you blame him for violence in Syria??? In which logical world does that make sense???? If you don't have any such friend, you should make more such friends, India has the second most highest population of Muslims and a lot of them are real sweet human beings. 

Yes, I blame every white person who gave similar excuses like you are doing now for what Hitler did.

There were whites who opposed Hitler openly,

They did not say British are occupying India, so, hitler = british or similar dumb excuses.

Vatican church supported Hitler,

White people, including Americans at start of WW2 supported Hitler. They are all what empowered Hitler to commit atrocities.

Do you really think without "CONCORDAT TREATY" between Vatican and Hitler in 1933, the genocide of Jews would ever have happened?

All it takes for criminals to get away is for people to give excuses for their acts.

Hitler is a passe,

Islam has been doing what hitler did for 1200 years.

Yet, we all condemn Hitler but don't utter a word against Islam and Quran.

18 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Yes, I blame every white person who gave similar excuses like you are doing now for what Hitler did.

There were whites who opposed Hitler openly,

They did not say British are occupying India, so, hitler = british or similar dumb excuses.

Vatican church supported Hitler,

White people, including Americans at start of WW2 supported Hitler. They are all what empowered Hitler to commit atrocities.

Do you really think without "CONCORDAT TREATY" between Vatican and Hitler in 1933, the genocide of Jews would ever have happened?

All it takes for criminals to get away is for people to give excuses for their acts.

Hitler is a passe,

Islam has been doing what hitler did for 1200 years.

Yet, we all condemn Hitler but don't utter a word against Islam and Quran.

You yourself said we condemn Hitler, we condemn one person, we don't condemn all white people. You're saying Hitler did something attrocious, not white people did something attrocious. But why are you saying Islam did something attrocious when it is clearly "some people" that did those henious crimes.  Why is there a hypocrisy here? Now, coming back to my question of your Muslim friends, do you have any or are you a lonely person ferrociously typing on your keyboard. If you want, I can be your friend, I follow a religion called Mathology, and the only sin in Mathology is being stupid. 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

You yourself said we condemn Hitler, we condemn one person, we don't condemn all white people. You're saying Hitler did something attrocious, not white people did something attrocious. But why are you saying Islam did something attrocious when it is clearly "some people" that did those henious crimes.  Why is there a hypocrisy here? Now, coming back to my question of your Muslim friends, do you have any or are you a lonely person ferrociously typing on your keyboard. If you want, I can be your friend, I follow a religion called Mathology, and the only sin in Mathology is being stupid. 

@BetaCat i think you are wasting your energy with that f*ucking idiot...he dont pay attention to that reasoning your talking..

he only knows hindu, muslim, christian, dalith, r@pe, murder and few abuse words...

ignore that LK..he is just timepass...(not a serious item)

1 minute ago, dasari said:

@BetaCat i think you are wasting your energy with that f*ucking idiot...he dont pay attention to that reasoning your talking..

he only knows hindu, muslim, christian, dalith, r@pe, murder and few abuse words...

ignore that LK..he is just timepass...(not a serious item)

A Hindu was killed and his throat cut

But you won't comment on that.,

You wont comment on WHO killed him or WHY they killed him.

And here you are abusing,

Cheppa kadaraa...mee lantollo, manchi rate vasthe, mee ammanu kuda ammestharu.

9 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Huh, We condemned "fascism", along with Hitler.

this fascism at that time did not include just hitler. It included Mussolini as well.

We condemned individuals as well as their ideologies.

With Islam and Islamists,

it's strange that you won't condemn either the individuals or the ideology, which in this case is Islam.

let me know if I am missing anything.

Just now, prasadr said:

A Hindu was killed and his throat cut

But you won't comment on that.,

You wont comment on WHO killed him or WHY they killed him.

And here you are abusing,

Cheppa kadaraa...mee lantollo, manchi rate vasthe, mee ammanu kuda ammestharu.

amma ni ammalane alochana nee mindlo vachindante ...wow...

are you mentally ok..? is it ok to make fun of you?..becuase i dont want to make fun on mentally retard people...

1 minute ago, dasari said:

amma ni ammalane alochana nee mindlo vachindante ...wow...

are you mentally ok..? is it ok to make fun of you?..becuase i dont want to make fun on mentally retard people...

Orey LanjaK,

nuvvu baaga expose ayipoyavura.

Inka endukura ee dagudu muthalu.

You are openly calling for Jihad on Hindus.

No condemnation of brutal beheading of Hindu or the people behind it or the book behind it.

It's better to be mentally retarded than be line you who would sell their own mothers...

Just now, prasadr said:

this fascism at that time did not include just hitler. It included Mussolini as well.

it's strange that you won't condemn either the individuals or the ideology, which in this case is Islam.

How about this....I presume you are Hindu because of the way you respond to my questions. Now tell me if you support lynching of people that eat beaf? There are good and bad things about every religion. There are bad things about my religion as well, people that have no clue about statistics are taking up jobs as data scientists and in a way faking the belief system and committing the sin of being stupid. All we can do is condemn such people and not blame the whole religion. The same can be said about Hinduism and Islam. 

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Besides you're missing the point of my question, it's true that we are condemning far right idealogy but repeatedly different countries across the globe have voted for far right Governments, Trump in the US, Modi in India, Jair in Brazil and Boris in the UK. You're thinking of right and left as binary, it's not white and black but it's white, black and fifty shades of grey. I am fiscally conservative but socially liberal. There are many people like me, and we take stances depending on the issue in question. 

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Orey LanjaK,

nuvvu baaga expose ayipoyavura.

Inka endukura ee dagudu muthalu.

You are openly calling for Jihad on Hindus.

No condemnation of brutal beheading of Hindu or the people behind it or the book behind it.

It's better to be mentally retarded than be line you who would sell their own mothers...

Re madar....   dont copy paste same thing again and again...looks like you are out of you juice...no hurry come with fresh abuse words...

you didnt answer my questions in other posts...reposting here...

1) what are you planning  to do in real life for this issues? Nuvvu cheyyali nenu choodali 

2) are you working on shiv sena  party leader offer?

Just now, BetaCat said:

How about this....I presume you are Hindu because of the way you respond to my questions. Now tell me if you support lynching of people that eat beaf? There are good and bad things about every religion. There are bad things about my religion as well, people that have no clue about statistics are taking up jobs as data scientists and in a way faking the belief system and committing the sin of being stupid. All we can do is condemn such people and not blame the whole religion. The same can be said about Hinduism and Islam. 

That question you can ask when it happens,

TODAY Kamlesh Tiwari was murdered by cutting his throat, so, discuss this and this act.

Let me know WHY he was killed and WHO killed him.

Like I said, this false equivalence and protection given to Islam and muslims is the root cause.

About blaming the whole religion,

Well, there are a lot of religions on earth.

Let me which other religion except Islam calls for murder of Kaafirs (non-muslims)

When religion itself is the problem, whats the point of pretending it's something else.

It's like saying Fascism is not the problem but Hitler was. Or Mussolini was.

Islam = Fascism.

If you have doubts, let me quote from Quran itself (these are from official site of Quran not some random wiki)->

https://quran.com/3/28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

https://quran.com/33/60-62

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

[This is] the established way of Allah with those who passed on before; and you will not find in the way of Allah any change.

There are many more,

This is a sample of what Quran says.

Let me know HOW Islam is not the problem!!?

4 minutes ago, dasari said:

Re madar....   dont copy paste same thing again and again...looks like you are out of you juice...no hurry come with fresh abuse words...

you didnt answer my questions in other posts...reposting here...

1) what are you planning  to do in real life for this issues? Nuvvu cheyyali nenu choodali 

2) are you working on shiv sena  party leader offer?

Orey LanjaK,

A Hindu was murdered.

Until the time you don't condemn it, and admit why he was murdered and Who did it,

You will only get derision from me,

Have had enough of you multi-fathered Pulkas trying to deviate from the murder and Islam being the cause.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

That question you can ask when it happens,

TODAY Kamlesh Tiwari was murdered by cutting his throat, so, discuss this and this act.

Let me know WHY he was killed and WHO killed him.

Like I said, this false equivalence and protection given to Islam and muslims is the root cause.

About blaming the whole religion,

Well, there are a lot of religions on earth.

Let me which other religion except Islam calls for murder of Kaafirs (non-muslims)

When religion itself is the problem, whats the point of pretending it's something else.

It's like saying Fascism is not the problem but Hitler was. Or Mussolini was.

Islam = Fascism.

If you have doubts, let me quote from Quran itself (these are from official site of Quran not some random wiki)->

https://quran.com/3/28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

https://quran.com/33/60-62

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

[This is] the established way of Allah with those who passed on before; and you will not find in the way of Allah any change.

There are many more,

This is a sample of what Quran says.

Let me know HOW Islam is not the problem!!?

So lets hypothetically pressume that Islam supports people to kill others who are not Muslims just because they are not Muslims, like the way, Hitler killed Jews...do you think all Muslims are killing other people because they are not Muslim. Where do you live? Are there no Muslims that live in your colony or street, if there are why are you not dead yet? Why did they spare you despite following a religion that tells them to kill and murder you. Why????

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Orey LanjaK,

A Hindu was murdered.

Until the time you don't condemn it, and admit why he was murdered and Who did it,

You will only get derision from me,

Have had enough of you multi-fathered Pulkas trying to deviate from the murder and Islam being the cause.

ok.. here is my condemn statement in this db...read carefully...

Date

20/10/2019

To,

Prasad & Other DB Members,

Sub : My Condemn statement on brutal murder Mr. Tiwari.

I deeply disturbed because violence became the solution in the matters of freedom of speech. Mr. Tiwari Rest in Peace.

Who ever it is,  which religion they belongs to or  whatever the statement they made as part of the freedom of speech,

violence shouldn't be solution.

And also requesting dear prasad , please be calm down, crime happened, dont paint religion color. let govt do what they suppose to do. 

and also you didnt answer my questions in my previous posts, if you dont answer you must be the multi fathers cutest son..

your DB memeber

dasari (human for peace)

😀