Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

45 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

patriotism is craziness. there is no line.patriotism is also hypocrisy where you own the good things your country does, and ignore the bad.

a decent person will never be a patriot.

Let just say we like someone, we like the good things about them and the bad things about them. We know they have imperfections, we still ignore those imperfections and choose to love them nevertheless. Patriotism is like that. 

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Let just say we like someone, we like the good things about them and the bad things about them. We know they have imperfections, we still ignore those imperfections and choose to love them nevertheless. Patriotism is like that. 

We don't like bad things about them nor ignore the imperfections. We compromise and live with them for sake of relationship. Its not the same. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

We don't like bad things about them nor ignore the imperfections. We compromise and live with them for sake of relationship. Its not the same. 

No, I actually don't compromise for the sake of the relationship. Over time, I started liking the imperfections as well. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

No, I actually don't compromise for the sake of the relationship. Over time, I started liking the imperfections as well. 

Okay ! I can never like imperfections. I just live with it for sake of relationship because i love them. Agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Why should people you like be the way you want them to be? 🤔

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Why should people you like be the way you want them to be? 🤔

No, I like someone for what they are. I am not going to change anyone, if we change for someone, then we loose our identity. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Okay ! I can never like imperfections. I just live with it for sake of relationship because i love them. Ex: SHort temper unte adi ela nachutundi ? If someone is not hygienic ela nachutundi? Agree to disagree.

My fiancé is ridiculously cheap and I grew to like that about him, infact I find it cute. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Okay ! I can never like imperfections. I just live with it for sake of relationship because i love them. Agree to disagree.

Aak is paak , paak is aak  anatu undhi 🤔

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Hey Orange cinema enni saarlu choosav

7 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Aak is paak , paak is aak  anatu undhi 🤔

Imperfections ki nenu tune avvalenu. I cant like them whether it be in my spouse or even my mother. I just understand their thought process and may be live with them . Same with them with my imperfections ani anukuntunna. Prema overlook somethings for sake of relationship . In my case its just that.  Adi na message ardham. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

country is not a person. also some countries have armies so large they can totally destroy its dissidents.

the imperfections we talk about here are not about piffling policy choices like free college tuition. we are talking about rape and murder in your name. would you be okay if your partner is a rapist? but you would be okay if your country killed and raped people in your name.

anyway you are free to love your country man. decency is overrated anyway. just know the game you are playing, and that you country is not a victim. it is in fact the biggest asshole nation in its region.