Sampadinchindi meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee unda?

Daaarling

4 minutes ago, AleAle said:

even i spend enough for living  lavishly  and i save almost 65% salary

am happy with what i spend, i wont compromise

Lavish lifestyle with 65% saving konchem nammasakhyamgaledu

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

The only passion I know about is the passion ice tea I get at Starbucks. I don't work to get paid, I get paid for the work I do. 

Edhanna end of the day groceries konukovadam kadha raa bujji . 

Nuvvu cheppedhi ela undi ante Nenu navadam kosam jokes chadavanu but joke chadvitey navuta 

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

ok whatever u think 

naku cars and gold craze ledu nachadu kuda 

anthe pedda commitments em levu 

Then what do you mean by lavish lifestyle, for lavish lifestyle there are some benchmarks. Do you mean lifestyle that is better than 

what you had in India.

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Edhanna end of the day groceries konukovadam kadha raa bujji . 

Nuvvu cheppedhi ela undi ante Nenu navadam kosam jokes chadavanu but joke chadvitey navuta 

No what I mean to say is that, the primary motivation for me to work is not money. If someone were to give me a million dollars, I will still keep working, because I am not working to make money, I only get money for the work I do. 

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Chaala mandi Salary hike ani, promotions ani family and health ni pattinchukokunda parigedutunnaru.

Earning at the cost of family and health is not good. Avasarama, Meeru koodabettina dabbu, properties

meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee ledu so relax and enjoy your life with family dont fall into rat race.

Aa race antha every day sukhamga undataniki 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

No what I mean to say is that, the primary motivation for me to work is not money. If someone were to give me a million dollars, I will still keep working, because I am not working to make money, I only get money for the work I do. 

Good motivation , pursuing ur interests or passion in ur field 

Some Chinese company vadu Alzheimer's drug kanipetta Ani anadu, is that true ?? 

Just now, LazyRohit said:

Uncle roju race lo vunte malli everyday sukham endi?

you meant weekend relax

Evening intikochaka luxuries lo relax and weekends relax long weekends relax ... 

anthakantey anubhavinchatam inkenti? 
sodi philosophies anni 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Good motivation , pursuing ur interests or passion in ur field 

Some Chinese company vadu Alzheimer's drug kanipetta Ani anadu, is that true ?? 

From what I understand about Alzheimer's disease, I don't think you can get one drug to act on all neurons and prevent age-related protein misfolding. Phase III approve ayinappudu chuddam. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

From what I understand about Alzheimer's disease, I don't think you can get one drug to act on all neurons and prevent age-related protein misfolding. Phase III approve ayinappudu chuddam. 

China approves seaweed-based Alzheimer's drug. It's the first new one in 17 years