Sampadinchindi meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee unda?

Daaarling

Authorities in China have approved a drug for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, the first new medicine with the potential to treat the cognitive disorder in 17 years.

The seaweed-based drug, called Oligomannate, can be used for the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer's, according to a statement from China's drug safety agency. The approval is conditional however, meaning that while it can go on sale during additional clinical trials, it will be strictly monitored and could be withdrawn should any safety issues arise.

In September, the team behind the new drug, led by Geng Meiyu at the Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said they were inspired to look into seaweed due to the relatively low incidence of Alzheimer's among people who consume it regularly.

23 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Then what do you mean by lavish lifestyle, for lavish lifestyle there are some benchmarks. Do you mean lifestyle that is better than 

what you had in India.

life style in india ante apdu  i was kid not earning , parents anni chuskunevalu adoka life , even more secured happy life adoka phase cant compare that with now 

lavish life style ante am happy with what i am doing , and i spend whatever i want and i save too....saving gurinchi think cheyanu intentionally saving ani undadu , nenu max naku nachinattu spend chesta rest default savings ki veltay , aa default is 65% antunna

like dresses, jewellery(not gold) , healthy lifestyle, trips annitikanna nenu chese work ni enjoy chestunna, freedom and independentga undadam enjoy chestunna 

2 minutes ago, AleAle said:

life style in india ante apdu  i was kid not earning , parents anni chuskunevalu adoka life , even more secured happy life adoka phase cant compare that with now 

lavish life style ante am happy with what i am doing , and i spend whatever i want and i save too....saving gurinchi think cheyanu intentionally saving ani undadu , nenu max naku nachinattu spend chesta rest default savings ki veltay , aa default is 65% antunna

like dresses, jewellery(not gold) , healthy lifestyle, trips annitikanna nenu chese work ni enjoy chestunna, freedom and independentga undadam enjoy chestunna 

You are great. Satisfaction ki minchina happiness ledu. You have no big desires and content with what you gained.

I will totally spend my pay chek and save wife's pay check. (emergency , kids educations , retirement).. Good house , good cars . 2-3 vacations per yr.. good quality food  

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Chaala mandi Salary hike ani, promotions ani family and health ni pattinchukokunda parigedutunnaru.

Earning at the cost of family and health is not good. Avasarama, Meeru koodabettina dabbu, properties

meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee ledu so relax and enjoy your life with family dont fall into rat race.

gp

3 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

No what I mean to say is that, the primary motivation for me to work is not money. If someone were to give me a million dollars, I will still keep working, because I am not working to make money, I only get money for the work I do. 

motivation is temporary and short lived no? How do you kick off motivation at times when you lack it.

5 hours ago, Katravelli said:

i live paycheck to paycheck 12 years in usa no money in savings 

fine dining, shopping  every week, expensive apartment, migilindi charity literally zero money in savings 

nalage unnav god bless u 

11 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

motivation is temporary and short lived no? How do you kick off motivation at times when you lack it.

That's true. Motivation cannot be constant. What I usually observe is the amount of work you have is a sinasoidal curve and your motivation is the slope of the curve. So, it's normal to loose motivation either when you have too much work or too little work. But when I have little work, I look forward to planning to start moving forward again. And when I am overwhelmed with too much work, I prioritize on getting things done.