Sampadinchindi meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee unda?

Daaarling

14 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

That's true. Motivation cannot be constant. What I usually observe is the amount of work you have is a sinasoidal curve and your motivation is the slope of the curve. So, it's normal to loose motivation either when you have too much work or too little work. But when I have little work, I look forward to planning to start moving forward again. And when I am overwhelmed with too much work, I prioritize on getting things done. 

Interesting. Sometimes the end result you visualize  can push the limits of motivation and create extreme results in short time. That is what i observed.

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

Interesting. Sometimes the end result you visualize  can push the limits of motivation and create extreme results in short time. That is what i observed.

Not just sometimes, you always aim to do for more than what you think you can do... Just what I was taught in high school. 

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Chaala mandi Salary hike ani, promotions ani family and health ni pattinchukokunda parigedutunnaru.

Earning at the cost of family and health is not good. Avasarama, Meeru koodabettina dabbu, properties

meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee ledu so relax and enjoy your life with family dont fall into rat race.

vairagyam ravataniki antha salary ledu.. pattinchukodaniki pellam kuda ledu.. ippudu nannem seyyamantaru daarling garu 

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Chaala mandi Salary hike ani, promotions ani family and health ni pattinchukokunda parigedutunnaru.

Earning at the cost of family and health is not good. Avasarama, Meeru koodabettina dabbu, properties

meeru anubhavistaaranna guarantee ledu so relax and enjoy your life with family dont fall into rat race.

Savings manaki kadu kada kids ki. India lo mana parents konchem agricultural land/plot ichi manalni middle class category lo peti manchi education icharu.

ikada alagey mana kids ni minimum middle class category lo petakunda manchi eduction ipinchi kunda ela vuntam. ala cheyali antey kid ki oka $500k ana save cheyali valu college ki vache sariki inka marriage and dowry kinda. adey andari tapana. andaru chepadaniki mohamatam padutunaru antey.

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Savings manaki kadu kada kids ki. India lo mana parents konchem agricultural land/plot ichi manalni middle class category lo peti manchi education icharu.

ikada alagey mana kids ni minimum middle class category lo petakunda manchi eduction ipinchi kunda ela vuntam. ala cheyali antey kid ki oka $500k ana save cheyali valu college ki vache sariki inka marriage and dowry kinda. adey andari tapana. andaru chepadaniki mohamatam padutunaru antey.

iddaru kids ayithe $1M aah baa :surprised-038:

14 hours ago, aatadista said:

Good thinking but $500k too much kada

35 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Ikada kathal 10ge prathodiki valla ayya thaathalu Sampadinchina aastulu unduntay..nnalready konni property’s konuntar...inka savings enduku motda

Avunu, most of them would have good number of properties back in India. andariki antha adrushtam undadu. USA vachaam anna maate kaani ade middle class life lead chestaru

On 11/13/2019 at 12:00 PM, Katravelli said:

i live paycheck to paycheck 12 years in usa no money in savings 

fine dining, shopping  every week, expensive apartment, migilindi charity literally zero money in savings 

That is not good