Have you ever faced any big financial loss

Daaarling

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Job ki antha impact leni degree kosam loans lost money worst thing is im paying still 🤭😰

education gives you lot more than facts and figures , it teaches you life ??(*

14 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Job ki antha impact leni degree kosam loans lost money worst thing is im paying still 🤭😰

The point of an education is not necessarily to make you get a job. 

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Let us discuss facts. Parents give dowry after examining everything carefully like grooms background, earnings and character. To be honest, man will lose his freedom after marriage and for the girl there is nothing to lose. Women are reserved from the beginning so it doesn't effect them, in fact they do what they want to do after marriage. It is easy to convince husband than father. Due to possessiveness girl seeks all attention thus Boy lose his friends and family. He will be submissive to the girl thinking that she gave him the financial stability and security in terms of dowry. Men who wont take dowry are more bossy as they know that they are not obliged to listen to the girl and she is dependent on him. More the dowry taken more the slavery for men. It is all give and take game.

I didn't take dowry mari nalanti vallaki kooda cheppu

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It means you're not worth much. 

lol , thanks mastaru ,

, nuvvu aa dummy variable anni threads lo untatu enti ra babu , start a new thread and do disco there

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

lol , thanks mastaru ,

, nuvvu aa dummy variable anni threads lo untatu enti ra babu , start a new thread and do disco there

+_(

6 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Lol, women buy men with dowry. You can go to the store (matrimony) look at the specs of different men and figure out whom you like and whom you can afford. Ofcourse, store bought goodies will have to provide services for which they are bought. I bought one that can cook and clean for me because I can afford it. But someone else might be looking at a product that can be used as an ATM. I don't really need that kind of money, so I don't need that kind of men. Ofcourse, if the service is bad, you can return the product and get reimbursed. You can decide if you want to buy something else. This is how marriages work. 

@Scada babu nanaa nenu education anale degree anna .. u can get education from various sources and do job colg ki velli kuppalu kuppalu posi a degree technokoni employera dhani chusi oka okay ani interview and skills ki ekuva preference ichi job teskuntaru.. degree ki chala value pasipoyindi. Dhaniki nenu baali aipoyanu ..

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

@Pillipilla education analedhu degree anna 😖 net open chesi yourube open chesthey degree avasaram ledhu but endhukoo panikivasthadani chadivi bokka padindhii budchukuntunaaa eppduu😏😏😏

Em chadivaav, em chestunnav

Actually middle class women chose easy path of coming to USA that is marrying US guy. If they come to study they have to spend so much but if they give quarter of that money in dowry they get readymade entry to USA. They give dowry , marry, come here and study with Hubby's money

and live their dream. Clever kadha.