How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

20 hours ago, new_here said:

@Amrita

what you can do is   quit current employer join new company ( any way you will do this) . DONT INFORM HIM about you are leaving.  employer has to pay until you resigned or he terminated. doesnt matter whether you moved to new employer or you are on bench. 

drag as much as you can but email pettaku employer ki  i am resigning my job ani 

Exactly did same thing . Client manager helping me and she told she won’t even tell vendor I resigned till first week of January till I come back from India . Entalo India ki poyi vasta  e roje resigned At client . @~`

23 hours ago, Raazu said:

Amaina proof vundha? Email lo e dues gurinchi? Spreadsheet lo maintain chestharu kondharu!!! 

Emails unnayi . 

20 hours ago, aatadista said:

Employers money ivakunda ela vuntaru ra babu. Basic business development skills kuda levu. They should know that an employee is not permanent but should do everything to keep the employee as long as possible. If the employees are happy, they even give good references and bring more people to the employer, which is much better, in terms of revenue, than going war against leaving employees. Never ever burn bridges. This applies to employer and employee. 

Enta alochanaa vallaki unte asalu enta happy untam . Unfortunately this is not the case with employers .

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Emails unnayi . 

Enta alochanaa vallaki unte asalu enta happy untam . Unfortunately this is not the case with employers .

Akkada povu ni hard earned money. Email ivvu, please clear my dues, I am in urgent need of money ani. Worst case as u quit that company u can say if u don’t clear I have report to USCIS ani after few emails... you know the pulse kadha based on his replies his intention... so take steps wisely! Good luck! I was in same stage, 5k 5k 5k three installments lo ichadu. 

4 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Akkada povu ni hard earned money. Email ivvu, please clear my dues, I am in urgent need of money ani. Worst case as u quit that company u can say if u don’t clear I have report to USCIS ani after few emails... you know the pulse kadha based on his replies his intention... so take steps wisely! Good luck! I was in same stage, 5k 5k 5k three installments lo ichadu. 

Nenu vellipota ante kuda ichesta ichesta ani 2 months nunchi no calls/emails/text ki responding 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nenu vellipota ante kuda ichesta ichesta ani 2 months nunchi no calls/emails/text ki responding 

Accountant ki email ivvu and owner ki CC pettu! And also copy to other business development managers too. 

47 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Accountant ki email ivvu and owner ki CC pettu! And also copy to other business development managers too. 

Evanni 6 months back aey Chesa . Owner aey calls ethanidi @~`

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evanni 6 months back aey Chesa . Owner aey calls ethanidi @~`

Mee new company valla help thisuko ask your Attorney to help, he will send a notice on his letterhead to your old employer.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:09 AM, Amrita said:

Yeah 15k legal ga em cheyalenu last 2 months salary i can report but avi estademo ani asha asha asha.

Emanna cheyacha to get that 15k may be evarikanna emanna ideas unnayemo ani asked 

If u have any emails or texts from him asking u to pay for h1..u can use that as leverage to get back ur dues..

If he doesnt wanna give ur 15k.. oka email with proofs ee kinda link lo email chesta ani cheppu

https://www.uscis.gov/report-fraud/combating-fraud-and-abuse-h-1b-visa-program

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Exactly did same thing . Client manager helping me and she told she won’t even tell vendor I resigned till first week of January till I come back from India . Entalo India ki poyi vasta  e roje resigned At client . @~`

Ee trick tho pending salary vastundi but miscellaneous 15k  how