How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

Please kindly tell me how can i get those 15k ?  Thanks in advance.

Why did you wait for 2 months. You and your employer both are in trouble. 

Employee responsibility is to report to Uchecis in 30 days if the salary is not paid. Afdb epudu online lo vuntav eppudanna okaaa use full thread vesinaa nuvvu chii asalu nuvvu 

27 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Why did you wait for 2 months. You and your employer both are in trouble. 

Employee responsibility is to report to Uchecis in 30 days if the salary is not paid. Afdb epudu online lo vuntav eppudanna okaaa use full thread vesinaa nuvvu chii asalu nuvvu 

I meant October and November . 30 days avvaledu inka . Ayina issue is not with salary  15k hold Chesina money . 

42 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

India going ani chepi payroll continue cheyinchatame best option, employers switch ainapudu paystub overlap of 1-2months is very common

Yeah excited to go to India ^^

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Edo thread lo dues unnayi ante dangerous ventane adigi tesuko push him for payments ani @~`

employer gaadu battebaaz aithe embade teseskovaale....but bench meeda ochinapudu payroll run ki konni paisal pettukovadam safe side a le

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

Please kindly tell me how can i get those 15k ?  Thanks in advance.

Keep calling the rest of the employees and talk about your situation and let him know that you are talking  usually no employer would like to spoil his reputation.

Text him to his personal number or personal email about the money due or promised to you.

usually with the flow he will make a mistake of replying to it. If he did later you can talk of complaining to Labor dept with the proofs.

When things go Ugly or really bad then your last option would be:

say you have verbal call records.