How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Em saripoledu? Na paisal na salary lo hold chesadu mi employer deggara 5 yrs unte 15k vadilesukuntava? These 15k were my hard earned money he holded in my salary.

Miru chala years mi employer deggara pani cheste oka 15k tesukomani cheppi resign cheyandi miku chala paisal ekkuva kada,

He is asking your employer (not you).

Anyways, I think you will get your pay as long as you can manage old client and employer. 

The catch is, you can't do much even if he don't pay you. Just hope for the best anthe 

4 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

reason eamani cheppi hold chesadu ?

how did you join this employer ? telisina vallu vunte valla thru push cheyinchu .. already working vallu tana dagara vunte vadu mee employer eami anukuntunadu valla thru kanukko ... 

client place lo resigning mee employer ki teliyanavasaram ledhu kadha unless you have signed something .. india ki some medical emergency medha for u ro some one ani cheppu or if not married pelli kosam  2 3 months velali so if client can wait i can rejoin if posiitonis still open ani cheppu .. aa 2 3 monhts lo nee remianing pay veyali kadha chachinattu as you have already worked .. 

lastly mee vadu yevoddhu ani okka sari fix iyethee you cant do any thing unless u r near to his place. roju intiki velli kurchonni satha yinchadam tappa .. 

My mama ki telusu he is pushing but doesnt seem to work.

H1b status vatiki hold chesadu. Last year i had two applications for extension. 

Bold: Ade cheppa employer ki india velthunna ani. Client ki ma employer ki cheppadu ani cheppamanna. Chudali how this turns out. worst case middle vendor ni manage cheyali. 

Last line Agreed !

from what you have described.. he is more than likely to hold off and play the wait and watch game.. legal recourse seems to be the only option... spend a few hundred bucks and send the notice... may be he will at least pay the salary...

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

Please kindly tell me how can i get those 15k ?  Thanks in advance.

don't burn bridges..idhi work out avadhu ignore.. basic ga you need to talk in good terms come to final agreement.lets say 15k ivvali.. first amount 15k ela istharu ani adigithe, vaadu edo chepthadu.. slowly after talks half aina ivvandi ani oka 7k teesko..

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

He is asking your employer (not you).

Anyways, I think you will get your pay as long as you can manage old client and employer. 

The catch is, you can't do much even if he don't pay you. Just hope for the best anthe 

My bad naku ardham kaledu.. sorry to @BostonBullodu

Aasa padatledu but badha padutunna. Hope he gives me :(

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

don't burn bridges..idhi work out avadhu ignore.. basic ga you need to talk in good terms come to final agreement.lets say 15k ivvali.. first amount 15k ela istharu ani adigithe, vaadu edo chepthadu.. slowly after talks half aina ivvandi ani oka 7k teesko..

Hmm...He made his mind to not give is my feeling. OKAY ! :(

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

FMLA --> Family and Medical Leave of Act.

Status means being paid. If you are on status at a different employer then this employer is not at fault.

Okay ! I didnt even join at new place. Postponed my start date to Jan 6th just today. 5 yrs nunchi i was only with this company. These dues are 2017 mainly/

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

My mama ki telusu he is pushing but doesnt seem to work.

H1b status vatiki hold chesadu. Last year i had two applications for extension. 

Bold: Ade cheppa employer ki india velthunna ani. Client ki ma employer ki cheppadu ani cheppamanna. Chudali how this turns out. worst case middle vendor ni manage cheyali. 

Last line Agreed !

close friend or he is just like u working for him ande danimedha neeke ardam iyedochu vasthayo ledho ani .. 

if he is too close to you mama .. keep some fait yeeroju kakuna repina vasthaye as he is low currently and koncham debts nuchi relive iyaka motha kakuna koncham anna return cheyochu .. yedhe tension lo nuvu inka sagadeesthe he might get fed up and think of not to return your money .. so decide .. 

1 minute ago, MeetFriendz said:

close friend or he is just like u working for him ande danimedha neeke ardam iyedochu vasthayo ledho ani .. 

if he is too close to you mama .. keep some fait yeeroju kakuna repina vasthaye as he is low currently and koncham debts nuchi relive iyaka motha kakuna koncham anna return cheyochu .. yedhe tension lo nuvu inka sagadeesthe he might get fed up and think of not to return your money .. so decide .. 

Mama was once partner of this company. Caste pichi to janasena chuttu tirugutunte he came out of partnership.

Just now, Amrita said:

Em saripoledu? Na paisal na salary lo hold chesadu mi employer deggara 5 yrs unte 15k vadilesukuntava? These 15k were my hard earned money he holded in my salary.

lol 20% 5 years nundi teesukunna kuda mee employer ki saripoledaa I meant 

nenu $1 kuda vadalanau already enno vela dollars sampadinchadu na meeda ma vodu ippatikee 

38 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

Please kindly tell me how can i get those 15k ?  Thanks in advance.

Stop going to work immediately, send an email to your employer with a copy to your client stating that unless you are paid all your past outstanding dues as per the signed contracts immediately, you will not be going back to work and it will be all at their risks and costs. They are in breach of contract.

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Stop going to work immediately, send an email to your employer with a copy to your client stating that unless you are paid all your past outstanding dues as per the signed contracts immediately, you will not be going back to work and it will be all at their risks and costs. They are in breach of contract.

Can i really do this ? Nijmaga ala ranu ani client ki email cheyana ?