How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

2017, 2018,2019 lo 3 h1etxns and amendments kosam salary lo hold chesina money. 

Ok, employer change ayyi nandhuku isthaleda? nuvvu change ayina vishayam thelusa vadiki?

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

lol 20% 5 years nundi teesukunna kuda mee employer ki saripoledaa I meant 

nenu $1 kuda vadalanau already enno vela dollars sampadinchadu na meeda ma vodu ippatikee 

Yeah ma past employer kuda 13k mosam chesadu. Andaru nanne mosam chestaru ento :3D_Smiles_216:

If that is per diem money holding aithe forget it.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why should i manage ? 0 hrs ani pampista i will be out of country during this time.

Tell him your manager is off and so you have to wait for him to be available to sign the sheet.

Works if your employer dont have anyone else in that office.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Can i really do this ?

Why not? There is no rule or law that you should work for free or work while not getting paid as per the signed agreement. Ask any recruiter and they would agree.

Just now, Deadp0ol2 said:

If that is per diem money holding aithe forget it.

Yeah anthe avutundi. But mana Db friends employers ne adinchi emanna paisal techukogaligaremo a trick nenu vadudam ani post vesa with aasa dosa appadam @~`

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Why not? There is no rule or law that you should work for free or work while not getting paid as per the signed agreement. Ask any recruiter and they would agree.

This will get the client to jump into action and make them pay you because their project will get stuck without you.

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Tell him your manager is off and so you have to wait for him to be available to sign the sheet.

Works if your employer dont have anyone else in that office.

Maku vendor and client time sheets untayi. I send approval screenshot. Out of country ayite we dont fill 0 hr timesheet so this is not a problem. December motham India lo unta and i took time off according to employer. 0 hrs payroll avutundi. 

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Stop going to work immediately, send an email to your employer with a copy to your client stating that unless you are paid all your past outstanding dues as per the signed contracts immediately, you will not be going back to work and it will be all at their risks and costs. They are in breach of contract.

baa that doesn't work in contracting as per LCA pay chesina ani cheppi migatha anni nokkesthadu not sure entha mandi more than 6 to 7 years contracting pani chesaroo.. 

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

This will get the client to jump into action and make them pay you because their project will get stuck without you.

Kani nenu real gane manestunna . Ma manager picha cool. Nannu fire chesinattu cheppamani chepta end of december so that notice not needed. He will def say that. Last week aey annadu paisal ivvali ante nenemanna cheyagalana cheppu ani.

But resign chesaaka evanni chestara anedi na doubt.