Apparently gifting your wife a fitness bike is sexist: Peloton Bike!!

DummyVariable

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I was once gifted a balance by my uncle. Would you say that's offensive? 

Anything you receive from a man is sexist it seems. Idiots giving the ceo suggestions on how to change the ad. 🙄

ELX-MRUX0AAJCca?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

A weighing balance. 

I wouldn’t feel offended if I was gifted one. I am a little paranoid about my weight and I have 3 of them in my house. I check my weight many times during the day. The more the merrier.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

I wouldn’t feel offended if I was gifted one. I ana little paranoid about my weight and I have 3 of them in my house. I check my weight many times during the day. The more the merrier.

Well, I wasn't offended either. But people told me that I should be. I just know my uncle better, he is a fitness freak. 

8 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Well, I wasn't offended either. But people told me that I should be. I just know my uncle better, he is a fitness freak. 

Well what they don’t understand is that even thin people can be unhealthy. It, may be, comes off as fat shaming, but anyone into fitness will tell you that cardio, even if you are thin, will help your body. Everything seems to be interpreted as black or grey these days. &*B@

24 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The actor got abused online and got called misogynistic because he played the role of the husband. 

Taking out on paid actors because they don’t want to be healthy. Like what is even wrong with these people? 🤢

This is bound to happen with all the superifical ISMs BS. Sad that we have to live to see all these perverts

44 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I was once gifted a balance by my uncle. Would you say that's offensive? 

@3$%  lawyer avvu ani..indirect ga hint ichada endi..

adi ardham kaaka nuvvu life sciences ki move ainav.

54 minutes ago, Scada said:

Prema tho health kosam okka gift ivadam kuda tappena ? Image result for pawan kalyan jana sena gifs"

Most of the time gifts are given keeping in mind the needs of the other person. At some level it shows affection. Saying that “the man has control over her body” because he gifted her a bike is ridiculous. Outrage culture peaks lol.

58 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

It's not about the gift. It's about the ad. Its pathetic

Aa actor gaadu daththi la smile ichchadani full criticism. He controls the woman and symbolizes patriarchy anta. Aa days asalu unnaya? This happened recently

12-C74-F13-040-B-4844-87-AE-7-A50350203-

55 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

What about the ad?

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Most of the time gifts are given keeping in mind the needs of the other person. At some level it shows affection. Saying that “the man has control over her body” because he gifted her a bike is ridiculous. Outrage culture peaks lol.

Through out the ad, it appears like the wife was forced to do work out. Though she is telling she is excited, she looks so exhausted. And fitness is of personal interest. It appears like she is using it because it's a gift from husband and not of her own interest. 

It's easy to criticize. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Aa actor gaadu daththi la smile ichchadani full criticism. He controls the woman and symbolizes patriarchy anta. Aa days asalu unnaya? This happened recently

12-C74-F13-040-B-4844-87-AE-7-A50350203-

This lady is sick. It's not related to ad.

Moreover, ads are promoted to increase the sales of product. And competitors try to demotivate. It's a marketing strategy.