Internet shut down amid ongoing protests against citizenship bill in India (At least 2 dead)

tacobell fan

26 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Refugees to people who faced religious persecutions

Stop $hitting around. Pathetic. The govt took a bunch of immigrants and decided if you are not Muslim Or Tamil Hindu you are persecuted there fore on fast track . If you are then you aren’t eligible.

this is clear discrimination. Recently nz passed a law requiring marital

paryner to stay together for a year before issued a spouse visa. Now you can argue that law is culturally deaf, And tons of Indians are already protesting it. But it still doesn’t discriminate anyone on explicit religious and racist basis. Only indians can be that evil. Disgusting.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Stop $hitting around. Pathetic. The govt took a bunch of immigrants and decided if you are not Muslim Or Tamil Hindu you are persecuted there fore on fast track . If you are then you aren’t eligible.

this is clear discrimination. Recently nz passed a law requiring marital

paryner to stay together for a year before issued a spouse visa. Now you can argue that law is culturally deaf, And tons of Indians are already protesting it. But it still doesn’t discriminate anyone on explicit religious and racist basis. Only indians can be that evil. Disgusting.

I don't see anything wrong with having to live with your partner before you get spouse visa. In fact it's a good move. Like I said, the government felt a need to distinguish people who faced religious persecutions. It is in their preview to do so, not against the Constitution. Besides, any country can have their foreign policy to ensure their interests work out. I would rather they not allow them, than have them face attrocities once they are citizens in India.  

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

H1bs eads gcs chitizenships for Christians only rule thechheyali thatha kuda 

India ayithe ela no fukced up nation, clueless idiots ruling that country

motham fundamental and constitutional laws  and rights ne change chesi padesthunaru 

malli thata ku ilanti pichi pichi idea lu vache tatlu cheyakandi bhayya

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

H1bs eads gcs chitizenships for Christians only rule thechheyali thatha kuda 

Istaru vuncle 

Canada and mexico lo migita religions anni top lo equal ga undi

akkada xians ni persecute chestu inte icchestaru

appudu kavalante aa situation lo canada lo hinduism by definition ekkuva untundi ganuka PR ki apply cheskundam H1 uncles antha

compare apples to apples vuncle 

56 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I don't see anything wrong with having to live with your partner before you get spouse visa. In fact it's a good move. Like I said, the government felt a need to distinguish people who faced religious persecutions. It is in their preview to do so, not against the Constitution. Besides, any country can have their foreign policy to ensure their interests work out. I would rather they not allow them, than have them face attrocities once they are citizens in India.  

oh my god ..its amazing how you miss the core point. NZ did not explcitly discriminate but INdia does. The worlds most racist political entity is india.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Exactly opposition ni panda bettataniki chesina political move ee bill

that too mana constitutional and fundamental rights ni gelukuthu

wow... wowww.. North Eastern racist fcuks have managed to muddy the conversation around CAB.

well done assholes. 

how sick does one have to be to protest against 1.2 million Hindus from being offered citizenship in India.

lol. world's mightiest Hindu nation can't even protect Hindus inside its own borders.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Exactly opposition ni panda bettataniki chesina political move ee bill

that too mana constitutional and fundamental rights ni gelukuthu

yes. it is. but it doesn't mean what is happening in NE is right.Those fcukers massacred 3000 people in Nellie in 1980s over this. They are sick fcuks.

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

you are even more removed from politics than I am. you should find a better hobby than getting a rise out of people here. 

because this is going to make you an asshole. 

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

gadanta maak telvad vayya.....oka set of people ni target chestundi bill...ante..vadu ye desham vod aina sare....

ade pakka desham lo forcible convert chesi, ammailani lepukelli pelli cheskoni mata marpidi cheste ..g lo em noppi undadu..valla gurinchi pattinchukoru...

ade ma desham lo ravali ante line lo randi ante matram ekkado kaaltadi...

neekem telusu bongu. lol.

Halwa ki kooda emi telidu.

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I am saying Delhi should stop making fking decisions for assam without involving assamese.  whats NRC got to do with ..super confused super pervert indian like modi in my last post.

Assam has passed that line long ago. you are wrong here. Assamese killed 3000 people in Nellie over this. 

Bengalis settled in Assam when it was part of bengali kingdoms. Indian govt did not forcibly settle bengalis in Assam to destroy their culture.

CAB is an abomination. but in this case, the opposition to CAB is as pathetic as the CAB itself.