Internet shut down amid ongoing protests against citizenship bill in India (At least 2 dead)

tacobell fan

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I don’t want Delhi to be in business of allowing or disallowing. In general I support robinhhyas because they are genuine refugees Not economic migrants and must be offered sanctuary. During sayudha poratam every home in Krishna and Guntur border areas offered refugee to telangan fighters.

so its okay if Assamese kill random Hindu/Muslim bengali in the name of Assam identity?

23 minutes ago, batman2 said:

again with what evidence are you suggesting that NE is against modi. are you refering to a small section of voters or talking abt majority of NE. Last election lo bjp swept NE.

now you will say falthu elections is not the barometer. fact is its the only barometer to gauge voter sentiment and not what is sad in news channel or by nageswar rao

you are stupid beyond belief.

assam is burning, and you are gloating about Modi winning an election few years ago. what a piece of sh1t you are.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Refugees basis meedha same. In those days both were in different countries- nizam and British.

ok, but I don't want rohingyas to come and then have cultural clashes with them. so, for me both are far different. 

41 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It is not for Assamese to give or take. It is indian citizenship. You can blame Assam if it I were an independent country. Right now Assam has been reduced to a vassal. Delhi divides Assam in to tribal and non tribal. Floods non tribal with bengalis and encourages them with cab whereas Assamese watch helplessly in their own land.

I'm s0rry that cannot be the conversation for now. It is true for every region of India, if that standard is applied. Not everyone is genociding the 'other' in their regions.

What Assam is today, is a mixture of bengal province administered by british. Will the ahoms give those territories up, and allow for the state to be bifurcated to create another state for Bengalis? They protested against doing this exactly in the 50s during the state restructuring, begging bengalis to identify as Assamese so they can get to keep territory.

After 1970s, they changed the tune, and wanted the 'outsiders' to leave. what kind of bullshit is this?

Indian govt didn't flood bengalis into Assam. Who told you that?

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, but I don't want rohingyas to come and then have cultural clashes with them. so, for me both are far different. 

your govt has claimed that Rohingyas, Ahmediyyas, Balochis are discriminated and face persecution in their home countries.. They claimed this in all international forums.

now for CAB, they didn't include any of these groups, and invented new group HIndus who can qualify for citizenship. so basically it halps only a few thousand.

it doesn't help the hindus forced out of assam, from their own homes.

Hindus in their own country, forced out under the govt headed by a Hindu supreme leader. great going.

44 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I'm s0rry that cannot be the conversation for now. It is true for every region of India, if that standard is applied. Not everyone is genociding the 'other' in their regions.

What Assam is today, is a mixture of bengal province administered by british. Will the ahoms give those territories up, and allow for the state to be bifurcated to create another state for Bengalis? They protested against doing this exactly in the 50s during the state restructuring, begging bengalis to identify as Assamese so they can get to keep territory.

After 1970s, they changed the tune, and wanted the 'outsiders' to leave. what kind of bullshit is this?

Indian govt didn't flood bengalis into Assam. Who told you that?

Yes assamese are bull$hit ..kick them out of india with whatever land that is theirs ...everything solved right ?😉

You own their land ..fill with your army then you have no right to call them bull$hitters.

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

so its okay if Assamese kill random Hindu/Muslim bengali in the name of Assam identity?

hello mentally deranged person (though i shouldnt be refering that way)

every1 here knows who the fcuk you re. stop talking to yourself and answering to your own posts.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Yes assamese are bull$hit ..kick them out of india with whatever land that is theirs ...everything solved right ?😉

You own their land ..fill with your army then you have no right to call them bull$hitters.

labor sollu ga thagaladava appude nee sollu tho...