Internet shut down amid ongoing protests against citizenship bill in India (At least 2 dead)

tacobell fan

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

What is complicated about a massacre? NE has a problem with random Hindus/muslims living in their region aa? and you want to respect that sentiment aa? 

Assamese identity comes from Ahom Kingdom. But a lot of the parts of modern day Assam were part of british bengal province that was ceded to british by Burma after they lost to them in a war. 

This region had a lot of bengalis who were living since koochbehar kingdom whose capital is now in bengal. The issue of language is complicated man. Its not as simple as Assamese make it out to be. 

by this logic, are you going to disenfranchise tamilians in chittoor, or telugus in Madras because some of them are very wealthy? dont be silly.

Right now what the riots are going on is linguistic issue only. Edi linguistic issue ane chepthunna 

I dont disenfrnchise anybody with this logic or without this logic, just a side note CBN unna Kuppam consituency lo sagam mandiki payina voters tamilians.

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

@batman2 so Hindutva idea is to empower asshole groups like Assamese to claim part of the country as theirs alone, and to kick out others living there, is it?

this is going to make India more unified in some sort of twisted logic? lol.

LOL

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

assam is a gone case. BJP messed with it to an extent that it is impossible to go back to being the way it was before. Hindus will be kicked out.

Shah is providing false hopes to dumbfcuks like in this db that HIndus will be okay. They won't be.

Now the only thing to do is make sure NRC doesn't spread to rest of India. But opposition is always playing catch up.

Even AIADMK abstained from this vote and helped pass this bill. This is sick. India is going down a path of serious conflict or fascism.

mana desam already started to move in the direction of fascism

anthargatha yuddam vachina ascharya ponakarledu

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

athargatha yuddam vachina ascharya ponakarledu

That’s never going to happen. People don’t have time to do all this crap. They are leaving india if they have basic common sense and opportunity. 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

That’s never going to happen. People don’t have time to do all this crap. They are leaving india if they have basic common sense and opportunity. 

Agreed

11 hours ago, pottipotato said:

ethno nationalism from whichever group is sick.

Assamese who oppose giving citizenship to 1.2 million disenfranchised HIndus (not even counting the muslims here) can eat sh1t and choke and die.

It is not for Assamese to give or take. It is indian citizenship. You can blame Assam if it I were an independent country. Right now Assam has been reduced to a vassal. Delhi divides Assam in to tribal and non tribal. Floods non tribal with bengalis and encourages them with cab whereas Assamese watch helplessly in their own land.

11 hours ago, bhaigan said:

NE anedi very very complicated bhayya, enno tappulu undachu enno nijalu undachu nenu kadu annanu, vallani indian union lo kalapadaniki chala chala hard work chesaru mana medhavula sangam constitutes of IAS, IPS, whoever top class bureaucrats exist in India during that time. Gathanni tavvithe ee samasya inka peddadi avuthadi. Inka ekkuva matladithe NE started mingling with India union from last 10 years only. Bodi and govt. ee range lo vyathirekatha untadi ani expect chesi undaru, they could have guessed it but not at this level. 

again with what evidence are you suggesting that NE is against modi. are you refering to a small section of voters or talking abt majority of NE. Last election lo bjp swept NE.

now you will say falthu elections is not the barometer. fact is its the only barometer to gauge voter sentiment and not what is sad in news channel or by nageswar rao

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It is not for Assamese to give or take. It is indian citizenship. You can blame Assam if it I were an independent country. Right now Assam has been reduced to a vassal. Delhi divides Assam in to tribal and non tribal. Floods non tribal with bengalis and encourages them with cab whereas Assamese watch helplessly in their own land.

hello mentally deranged person (though i shouldnt be refering that way)

every1 here knows who the fcuk you re. stop talking to yourself and answering to your own posts.

24 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

mari rohingyas ni allow cheyalani you commies cried no? apudoka nyayam, ipudoka nyayama. 

giphy.gif

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

mari rohingyas ni allow cheyalani you commies cried no? apudoka nyayam, ipudoka nyayama. 

giphy.gif

blaming centre is the main goal annamata. Depending on issue, favorable political points ni highlight seskunta anarchy create seyadam is the goal right? 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

giphy.gif

I don’t want Delhi to be in business of allowing or disallowing. In general I support robinhhyas because they are genuine refugees Not economic migrants and must be offered sanctuary. During sayudha poratam every home in Krishna and Guntur border areas offered refugee to telangan fighters.

Just now, lovemystate said:

I don’t want Delhi to be in business of allowing or disallowing. In general I support robinhhyas because they are genuine refugees Not economic migrants and must be offered sanctuary. During sayudha poratam every home in Krishna and Guntur border areas offered refugee to telangan fighters.

rohingyas and Telangana people are same?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

What's problem with delhi? Isn't it democratically elected govt?? it's people who are voting them democratically, so what's the problem.? 

giphy.gif