Immigration Experts - Please help !

Amrita

1 minute ago, acuman said:

The day you left employer A, the validity period of H-1B is voided. PERIOD.

Does that mean, she has to apply for a transfer from B to C? rather than the way she wanted the transfer from A to C?

@Amrita Your case is interesting, please update us with details once you get any communication from the attorneys you contacted.

Just my personal opinion:

If Employer A is continuously paying, you can move to him. 

If he is not paying you continuously, I don't see any risk even if he paid you the amount filed in LCA for the entire 2019 and probably for 2020. 

If they file LCA with lets say 150K and they paid only 145K in 2019, then there may be that slight risk.

16 hours ago, MuPaGuNa said:

employer A terminate chesukoledu kada, so your h1 valid...

http://forum.murthy.com/topic/118142-going-back-to-old-employer/

Ee form lo list chesina rule 214.2(h)(2)(i)(H)(3)(iii) is about transfer denial case gurinchi. If transfer deny ayite you can still go back to original employer ani.

Now the question is, if the H1B transfer from A to B approved, could you still back to employer A without transferring H1 from B to A?

16 hours ago, littlecaesars said:

https://www.am22tech.com/ oka forum undi anni questions ki ikkada answers dorukutaay..you can try here.

Employer  A ki vellavacchu after joined to Employer B (If A withdraw chesukokapote).naa freinds kondaru ilaane vellaru. 

During this time, me friends transfer approve ayipoinda or transfer processing lo vunna time lone me friend A to B and back to B to A jump chesara?

7 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Ee form lo list chesina rule 214.2(h)(2)(i)(H)(3)(iii) is about transfer denial case gurinchi. If transfer deny ayite you can still go back to original employer ani.

Now the question is, if the H1B transfer from A to B approved, could you still back to employer A without transferring H1 from B to A?

Nope

Continuity of pay as well as continuity of status maintenance with proper amendments/transfers are needed to change in between employers. If not simply acquiring unlawful status.

if there are no filings about where is employee at given point of time that means broken continuity of visa status

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

If he is not paying you continuously, I don't see any risk even if he paid you the amount filed in LCA for the entire 2019 and probably for 2020. 

If they file LCA with lets say 150K and they paid only 145K in 2019, then there may be that slight risk.

Yes my payroll is being run and he ran my payroll for December today . I checked with a friend who did same . He says I can move back without any doubt . But I just want to wait and see what lawyer says . Few other forums lo kuda they said I can go back to A .  I will resign only after getting advice from attorney . 

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

My pay with over time I did every month is lot higher than LCA amount . Ayina I worked there till December 7 th matter of a month . :) 

2 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Does that mean, she has to apply for a transfer from B to C? rather than the way she wanted the transfer from A to C?

@Amrita Your case is interesting, please update us with details once you get any communication from the attorneys you contacted.

Sure . I am also waiting for response . Murthy forum vadu vadini contact cheyali ani emo he brought my post down . 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Confident ga cheppav . Thanks .  @3$%

Anna cheppina daantlo logic vundi....

Me friends cheppe magic lo ni logic telisaka please post it here.... If there is any rule that you comes to know later about it, please let us know.

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Anna cheppina daantlo logic vundi....

Me friends cheppe magic lo ni logic telisaka please post it here.... If there is any rule that you comes to know later about it, please let us know.

Mi Anna ni em analedu thansk aney ga Cheppa ?  Yeah attorney em chepatado I will update here . It will be useful for many .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Mi Anna ni em analedu thansk aney ga Cheppa ?  Yeah attorney em chepatado I will update here . It will be useful for many .

Cool, Thanks you...

Na 8th sense Anna mesthri emo ani chepthundi....

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Cool, Thanks you...

Na 8th sense Anna mesthri emo ani chepthundi....

2 jobs chestunna hero’s kuda saying I can fall back . Valla mestris ni adigaru ta. Ayina senkham lo poste ne teertham attorney zindabad . Ayina edi chepte ade vinta . Khan to games Adanu. 

khan = status @3$%