Immigration Experts - Please help !

Amrita

21 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

enduku intha complicate chesukuntunnav...nee immigration ni...oka side bayata H1 pick kaka thousands of people...Extension and ammendment la loo RFE/Denials tho status maintain cheyadaniki kasta paduthunte...endi ee kabaddi...

nuvvu India ki poyina nee company/employer I-94 adagada cheppu...nee company A ki non-competent agreement unte...mee company gurinchi already telisina Company C vaadu etla oppukuntunnadu...

Company B tho em issue naaku ardham kaaledu...

Employer A, as per paper (LCA) $30 K  pending unte DOL ki complaint ivvachhu...Company B ki A ki sambhandham ledu Lawsuit  kooda eyyaledu kada nee meeda..

EMployer C i want to transfer is prime vendor vadi mida vestadu.  He cant do anything with employer B. Non compete will be with client and vendor not vendor and employer. Usually madhyalo vendor ni pikeyaddu ani untundi non compete as vendor loses money. Employer ni pikesi prime vendor ki pote em agreement undadu. Primary vendor told he didnt sign any agreement of such sort. But client wants to make sure of it so they are talking to vendor. Tuesday things will get more clarity.

We are not living for job edo complicate avutundi ani ishtam leni chota ishtam leni job cheyalsinantha emundi? E scenario lo max i cant transfer to C with RFE or denial but still can be with A as he didnt withdraw my application . 

Employer A gave me 25k . I almost recovered back the money in these 45 days.

H1 b fears to job lokam paisaley prapancham ani nenu batakalenu man. I am not in a worst situation i know i can fall back on my previous employer A. Just want to confirm.  Batakadaniki udyogam dabbulu kani jeevitame paisalu udyogam kadu. Happiness lekapoyaka edunna waste. Internal peace and happiness are most important things. 

19 minutes ago, snoww said:

1. You can go back employer A any time. 

2. Multiple transfers at same time is allowed. But since it is a contracting job high chances of getting RFE.  I would say directly initiate a transfer to employer C in premium and then only resign your FT job after getting approval. Hopefully your client can wait for few months. 

Schedule a phone appointment with Sheela Murthy if you want to be confidant. 

I emailed couple of lawyers waiting for response.  Any idea how much time these guys take to respond back ?

Just safe ga confident ga resign cheddam ani.  Client wont wait few months anduke A to join ayyi client deggara working start chesi C to transfer avudam anukuntunna. In case rfe or denial i should be able to continue with A. 

Thanks for info :)

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I emailed couple of lawyers waiting for response.  Any idea how much time these guys take to respond back ?

Just safe ga confident ga resign cheddam ani.  Client wont wait few months anduke A to join ayyi client deggara working start chesi C to transfer avudam anukuntunna. In case rfe or denial i should be able to continue with A. 

Thanks for info :)

That is a nice plan too. 

I don't know whom you contacted and how much you can trust them. I would recommend taking phone appointment with some reputed attorney like Sheela Murthy. 

It might cost you few 100 dollars. But will give you piece of mind. 

Just now, snoww said:

That is a nice plan too. 

I don't know whom you contacted and how much you can trust them. I would recommend taking phone appointment with some reputed attorney like Sheela Murthy. 

It might cost you few 100 dollars. But will give you piece of mind. 

I contacted ramineni law firm. He was my lawyer who dealt with specialty occupation RFE, extns,amendments and GC too. Telivaina vade but late lateef. Posted in couple of forums too.  

Yeah i was thinking about sheela but expensive kada ani etaniki first email chesa. If i dont hear back them tomorrow will take appointment with her. 

Thank you !

5 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

my 2 cents stick to the current  compay.. if at all moving back do it asap before april 1

Feb 3rd join avuta ani cheppa client ki they will be okay with one more week though @3$%

3 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

avvo lo kuda post cheyyi ....

Kani going back to previous company after running pay check is not valid anukunta.

I will. Thanks !

Ade sure ga teledu. Trying to find out.

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Post in truvisa. Immediate ga answer vastundhi atleast in a day

Okay ! Thanks ! 

Asalu enni unnaya ? I didnt knew any sites except murthy.