Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

@chittimallu_14thanks man. You are right, every single track by vibrasphere is a gem. They are very very close to my heart. I was indeed telling Prada, that it's my dream to view the auroras in some part of northern Europe while playing one of the vibrasphere's tracks. It may sound silly , but I've been planning on it too seriously. Wish they continued producing more music. Rarest gems 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

@chittimallu_14thanks man. You are right, every single track by vibrasphere is a gem. They are very very close to my heart. I was indeed telling Prada, that it's my dream to view the auroras in some part of northern Europe while playing one of the vibrasphere's tracks. It may sound silly , but I've been planning on it too seriously. Wish they continued producing more music. Rarest gems 

inka chala mandhe unnaru like them who quit music production due to various reasons... Vibrasphere didnt want to tour or DJ apparently and that made them lose a large chunk of revenue and they could not sustain just with record sales after that due to the whole digitisation of music 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

inka chala mandhe unnaru like them who quit music production due to various reasons... Vibrasphere didnt want to tour or DJ apparently and that made them lose a large chunk of revenue and they could not sustain just with record sales after that due to the whole digitisation of music 

That's really disappointing to hear. One of the shocks for me was, I stumbled on vibrasphere in 2012 (after they quit) ...

There is another band im trying to recollect , named something with Buddha. Wasn't a huge fan , but one or two tracks were really good. Asking u, wondering if you might have any clue about them 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

That's really disappointing to hear. One of the shocks for me was, I stumbled on vibrasphere in 2012 (after they quit) ...

There is another band im trying to recollect , named something with Buddha. Wasn't a huge fan , but one or two tracks were really good. Asking u, wondering if you might have any clue about them 

buddha peru tho band em thelvadhu... but maybe you are referring to Buddha Bar compilations? There is a lounge in europe  (france I think) with the same name "Buddha Bar" and they release these compilations... 

31 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I have also listened to a couple of other tracks in this thread by Glass Animals, they are not my typical picks and not a great fan of that style.... however they are a little similar to the artist Scott Hansen  akaTycho. You guys should explore him, he is fantastic and I attended his gig live with my wife and has to be one of my fav gigs ( i have attended very many of them)... Im still waiting for few more artists to tour the US so I can catch them live.... 

Im posting one of my fav tracks by Tycho and also full album to which this track belongs, I guess it was released in 2012. There are more newer albums and feel free to explore his works

Thanks for the suggestions. I shifted to psychedelic pop only recently from the past year and been exploring such bands. Earlier I was very much into psytrance and edm 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

buddha peru tho band em thelvadhu... but maybe you are referring to Buddha Bar compilations? There is a lounge in europe  (france I think) with the same name "Buddha Bar" and they release these compilations... 

Aaah may be that I guess. It's very very long ago I heard their tracks. I never paid much attention about the name.

21 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I shifted to psychedelic pop only recently from the past year and been exploring such bands. Earlier I was very much into psytrance and edm 

Something in that lines.. more of a Psybient track below

Good Night for today

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

Maybe Tomorrowland in Belgium (instead of fresnels,auroras)sounds perfect setup for ur dream! Steve Aoki DJing ur fav tracks from vibra, glass animal,Asura & Cosmo Celdrac would be your dream music festival!! 
If you ask me abt my fav music 4 years ago I would definitely be saying Taylor swift , Ariana grande , 1D, Liam Payne lol.Exploring abt real music genres started when I happpened to attend Ultra Music festival ,Miami in 2017 wen I got introduced to various DJs ,Music artists ! 

4 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This guy is Carl Cox, the DJ (not the track producer of the video) is touring my town next month and I might catch him live.. .he is considered as a frikking legend in Ibiza.. love his old school mixing and track selection... 

Yessss DJ Carl Cox!! He is my new fav 😍 Missed his performance at Ulta music festival but lucky to see Tchami , Zedd !!!

4 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This guy is Carl Cox, the DJ (not the track producer of the video) is touring my town next month and I might catch him live.. .he is considered as a frikking legend in Ibiza.. love his old school mixing and track selection... 

Lucky that you gotta go to Carl Cox’s show!! Now I’m totally jealous !! I envy that ur wifey enjoys music concerts with you!!! I’m just newbie exploring music world and stumbled upon Kollektiv and became huge fan of him !! I’m into Asura & Solomun these days !! Thanks for introducing Asura best thing ever.

I’m so glad I met you both @Ellen @chittimallu_14 my crazy music talk now seems very interesting thing !!! 

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Something in that lines.. more of a Psybient track below

Good Night for today

Oh my oh my adding this to my workout playlist!! Good night ! 

5 hours ago, Prada_lover said:

Maybe Tomorrowland in Belgium (instead of fresnels,auroras)sounds perfect setup for ur dream! Steve Aoki DJing ur fav tracks from vibra, glass animal,Asura & Cosmo Celdrac would be your dream music festival!! 

Yessss DJ Carl Cox!! He is my new fav 😍

I’m so glad I met you both @Ellen @chittimallu_14 my crazy music talk now seems very interesting thing !!! 

Hahaha🤗🤗 I don't usually share it out with anyone else. I'm glad I got to you know you

Regd tomorrow land: i am not a large crowd person at allllllllll.....hahaha not anymore atleast....only in isolation, only psytrance, psypop, psybient/chill... I even enjoy down tempo too...hehehe viewing aurora borealis with literally music in my ears with earphones . But your dj idea is really dope 🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗