Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

Ok, changing the genre from psy sub genres to more spatial ambient tracks.

Try this man's work, Nigel Stanford from New Zealand. 

Check out more of his works, he is extremely underrated and should be scoring for films like Gravity or Interstellar (no disrespect to the mighty Hans here)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

To be fair, this man deserves his own thread... ASURA

GOAT track

This is my very fav among Asura😍

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Check out more of his works, he is extremely underrated and should be scoring for films like Gravity or Interstellar (no disrespect to the mighty Hans here)

Yeah bring it on!!

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Speaking about Nigel, some of you might have watched these scientici experiement/robotics videos on youtube. Both the tracks are produced by him and got him a little more fame because of the whole visual concept. But his synths and pads are proper droooool stuff.

Have this release in CD format :wub:

One of these days I will post a picture of my CD collection :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Another one from Nigel, he composed for a movie called Timescapes. Its not really a movie with story or anything but just showcases various locations in timelapse produced by Tom Lowe. I honestly dont know who Tom is but I have this DVD and I bought it only for Nigel since he posted he was composing for this film on facebook. 

This piece Near Centaurus was originally released but he re-used it again Timescapes... im 99% sure that is this track but if its wrong then I blame it on my memory, after all this was about 8-10 years old

34 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This is my first ever track of this genre... released over 10 years ago and a friend of mine introduced me to this genre... dhenei mundu I used to listen to different stuff (still in electronic sub genres though)...

That's so warming to hear. Even I got into this roughly 9/10 years ago. Solar fields, carbon based life forms tracks are still my go to tracks when I am stuck 

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

That's so warming to hear. Even I got into this roughly 9/10 years ago. Solar fields, carbon based life forms tracks are still my go to tracks when I am stuck 

Look at you, you mellifluous queen! 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

malla kaluddham sometime ciao

So refreshing ! There’s gush of happiness listening to these tracks! Thank you so very much for taking time posting them for us!! You rock !! Don’t forget to post ur CD collection next time.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 2:40 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

To be fair, this man deserves his own thread... ASURA

GOAT track

+12345587539