On 3/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

Some classics 

Jarre :wub:

OMG I LOVE MASSIVE ATTACK LIKE CRAZY :D Shared tear drop above

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

OMG I LOVE MASSIVE ATTACK LIKE CRAZY :D Shared tear drop above

Massive Attack Lo tear drop is my most fav 

Couple more songs like karmacoma, risingson voodoo are my Halloween playlists lol 😂 

Unfinished sympathy is my shopping playlist 😛

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

This is my world :D  I belong to whatever planet this music came from..............BLISS

I attended Shpongle live 5 years ago... but it was only Simon was there... Raja Ram didnt come 

He opened the set with "Juggling Molecules"... absolute sixer in the first ball :lol: 

32 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I attended Shpongle live 5 years ago... but it was only Simon was there... Raja Ram didnt come 

He opened the set with "Juggling Molecules"... absolute sixer in the first ball :lol: 

Sounds wonderful...Too bad u missed Raja ram...these guys are legends....That is the BEST way to get shpongledddddddd........

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, Louboutin_shoe said:

Don’t forget to post ur CD collection next time.

Sagam car la unnai sagam intlo unnai... andhuke esthallenu pic... I know its a stupid answer but im stupidly lazy and have an even stupidly bad memory to remember doing that... ill try to do that soon  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Sagam car la unnai sagam intlo unnai... andhuke esthallenu pic... I know its a stupid answer but im stupidly lazy and have an even stupidly bad memory to remember doing that... ill try to do that soon  :lol: 

Time vuntey Spotify lo playlist create chesi link iste nee peru cheppukoni long drives appudu ee music vinta 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Time vuntey Spotify lo playlist create chesi link iste nee peru cheppukoni long drives appudu ee music vinta 

nenu spotify vaada.. I dont have an account and I dont know how to use it either .. Naku thelisi nenu vinetivi anni andulo undav because most of them are produced by extremely small artists.... . I mostly use facebook for updates from the artists themselves directly, then youtube, mixcloud and soundcloud