Company layoffs thread 2020/coronavirus recession layoffs

acuman

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

ee time lo evaru intvw lu chesedi 

Most of the companies in bay area.  Onsites kooda online chesthunnaru. Using skype/zoom etc

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nope, this is a crisis created artificially, H1N1 times to same level of panic but nothing happened

thatha already declared about potential medication, next 2 weeks lo treatment protocol ready avutadi through FDA

markets will slowly come back

H1N1 time lo emundi vayya... were people sitting at home ... are sales all time low for most sectors? ridiculous to even compare .. did some sectors lose 80% of their stock value like airlines, hotels, and few others this time?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nothing will happen,  it wil l be bad quarters and there may be some reorgs and 10% layoffs but not substantial enough to have a thread

Boeing near time bankruptcy and companies take a loans to run day to day operations. Many companies are close to default such loans. Such debt is near 10trillion. Read this article in WSJ. March-19-2020.

The Next Coronavirus Financial Crisis: Record Piles of Risky Corporate Debt

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

All these are contractors... not sure about full timers 

possibly rumor, how can 800 go one time without backup plans, which can only happen if they shelved new investments

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ee time lo evaru intvw lu chesedi 

Lot of companies hiring ..dont spread false news..but they are asking to work remote..specifically  due to migration from legacy to newer technology ..

Just now, Vaampire said:

Most of the companies in bay area.  Onsites kooda online chesthunnaru. Using skype/zoom etc

i know this... most of them are old cases which were already scheduled and vallani ravodhu we will skype annaru... kotthavi kadu who want to start the process right now.. atleast not that I heard of any

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

Unnollane lepi 10gtunte inka intervw lu evad sestad vaa

Maa company lo hiring nadusthuney undi. I have few onsites scheduled in april

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nope, this is a crisis created artificially, H1N1 times to same level of panic but nothing happened

thatha already declared about potential medication, next 2 weeks lo treatment protocol ready avutadi through FDA

markets will slowly come back

Markets pakkana 10gu.....people just staying at home for few days is itself enough to put lot of industries into losses....

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

Boeing near time bankruptcy and companies take a loans to run day to day operations. Many companies are close to default such loans. Such debt is near 10trillion. Read this article in WSJ. March-19-2020.

The Next Coronavirus Financial Crisis: Record Piles of Risky Corporate Debt

one thing i learned in US, Govt will bailout when needed, keep calm and carry on

Wait for 2 more Trillion stabilization fund from thatha before elections

US is much more powerful than anyone can imagine, it can simply say we owe sh1t to the world and clear off all debt, US is the only country can do this, ready about what Nixon did to create PetroDollar to avoid paying back gold to France

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Lot of companies hiring ..dont spread false news..but they are asking to work remote..specifically  due to migration from legacy to newer technology 

I didnt spread anything moron... I asked who are going to hire in these times.. if you know any companies post here so people can apply... 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

i know this... most of them are old cases which were already scheduled and vallani ravodhu we will skype annaru... kotthavi kadu who want to start the process right now.. atleast not that I heard of any

Nope man.  Maa company hiring nadusthundi. Maa team lo open positions unnayi. I am in contact with few companies, most of the conversations started last week

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

possibly rumor, how can 800 go one time without backup plans, which can only happen if they shelved new investments

Yeah I dont know about delta... just what I heard.. I can only confirm about SW because like I said a friend of mine works there

7 minutes ago, acuman said:

Delta and American and other airlines situation emiti?

United CEO told there will be drastic Cost cutting steps of government doesn't help by March end.