Company layoffs thread 2020/coronavirus recession layoffs

acuman

Just now, Vaampire said:

Nope man.  Maa company hiring nadusthundi. Maa team lo open positions unnayi. I am in contact with few companies, most of the conversations started last week

thats good... I wish they continue that.. so far one positive news about jobs and hiring 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Maa company lo hiring nadusthuney undi. I have few onsites scheduled in april

1-2 weeks back situation different. Now, different Monday onwards.

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I didnt spread anything moron... I asked who are going to hire in these times.. if you know any companies post here so people can apply... 

Laude ke bal..poyi dice ..linkedin ..chudu..neeku kavali ante I will give few examples..last one week lo I got 5 client final interviews set..sirius xm..world wide express..mufg union bank .. federal project in Baltimore for Medicaid 5 yrs contract with full budget approved..

4 minutes ago, acuman said:

Boeing near time bankruptcy and companies take a loans to run day to day operations. Many companies are close to default such loans. Such debt is near 10trillion. Read this article in WSJ. March-19-2020.

The Next Coronavirus Financial Crisis: Record Piles of Risky Corporate Debt

Boeing di vere case... it was going on from last one year due to max... ofcourse ipudu poorthi ga gudisipoi untadi 

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Most of the companies in bay area.  Onsites kooda online chesthunnaru. Using skype/zoom etc

Hi there,

We are writing to let you know that in light of the COVID-19 concerns and uncertainty around timeline for resolution, we will be closing a number of roles for now. This includes the  role. With respect to your time and efforts, we will not be moving forward with interviews. 

We'd like to thank you for submitting your resume and giving us the opportunity to learn about your skills and accomplishments.

I got three emails like this last week 

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Laude ke bal..poyi dice ..linkedin ..chudu..neeku kavali ante I will give few examples..last one week lo I got 5 client final interviews set..sirius xm..world wide express..mufg union bank .. federal project in Baltimore for Medicaid project ..

dhaniki enduku ra aavesam.. maamul ga cheppu... I didnt say anything that you are wrong.. I only asked who are hiring..  :lol: 

Just now, mmharshaa said:

maa company la corona covering ki employees faisal 10% kosudu ani ceo email pampindu...vadu jeetham teeskodu ta...higher management ki higher cuts...

a friend of mine ki one month without pay intlo koorchomannaru and they will decide what to do after a month seeing how things pan out... this one is non IT, full time

1 minute ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

So ee mixed answers chustunte mostly effect ayindi airlines & travel industries anukunta 

Hotel and rental cars and tourism and banking etc.,

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

dhaniki enduku ra aavesam.. maamul ga cheppu... I didnt say anything that you are wrong.. I only asked who are hiring..  :lol: 

Good cool reply

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

a friend of mine ki one month without pay intlo koorchomannaru and they will decide what to do after a month seeing how things pan out... this one is non IT, full time

avunu uncle...bench lepi mingutaru first ilanti situations lo