Court orders Adele to pay 140 million to her ex husband

DummyVariable

25 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Educated people should not get alimony?

Inthaki nuv support alimony ah oppose ah nak ardham kavatledu🙄

10 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

He supports wife paying alimony, but not husband paying alimony. 

I'm really happy he thinks women are capable...not bad.....unlike dumb courts who always treat women as incapable dependents and ask husbands to pay alimony ; I've seen cases where women earn more than men and still men end up paying more alimony just because he is husband 

Just now, karthik25 said:

On a lighter note, why should girls have all the fun :) 

@Feminists.. nannu rakkeyakandi.. 

I don't support alimony in either case. But I don't understand why would feminists or women be angry if they have to pay alimony...when they support men paying alimony. If they need equality both should pay alimony. Case closed. I don't know who is opposing this... This is wrong assumption in feminism. Feminism means not men ni tokkeyadam....

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I don't support alimony in either case. But I don't understand why would feminists or women be angry if they have to pay alimony...when they support men paying alimony. If they need equality both should pay alimony. Case closed. I don't know who is opposing this... This is wrong assumption in feminism. Feminism means not men ni tokkeyadam....

asalu nenu thread chadavane ledu... first post chusi.. joke ga vesa... personally, i do believe alimony is important. Must be decided on case to case basis. In general, in Indian context, many middle class and below middle class women need it. Also depends on with whom the kids are staying etc.

Just now, karthik25 said:

asalu nenu thread chadavane ledu... first post chusi.. joke ga vesa... personally, i do believe alimony is important. Must be decided on case to case basis. In general, in Indian context, many middle class and below middle class women need it. Also depends on with whom the kids are staying etc.

Noooo man no one should pay alimony. Pakkanodi hardwork leech cheyadam endi asal. Both should work and both should be independent enough to support. Because she is a woman she needs money from husband cannot be an excuse...

Just now, Ellen said:

Noooo man no one should pay alimony. Pakkanodi hardwork leech cheyadam endi asal. Both should work and both should be independent enough to support. Because she is a woman she needs money from husband cannot be an excuse...

Doesn't work in Indian context. There are still thousands of families where husbands don't care for their wives, and the wives are living like slaves. Of course, on the other hand, there are gold-diggers in women. India is so diverse, can't have a general rule. That's why i mentioned 'case-to-case' basis.

2 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Doesn't work in Indian context. There are still thousands of families where husbands don't care for their wives, and the wives are living like slaves. Of course, on the other hand, there are gold-diggers in women. India is so diverse, can't have a general rule. That's why i mentioned 'case-to-case' basis.

Yaa. You can't have same law for all. This is tiring. Don't know about Indian laws. But in middle East and else where...men are victims of these alimony stuff.