Q1 EPS $(0.450), Inline 

Sales $320.780M Beat $306.700M Estimate

(+55% sales year over year)

Roku Says Active Accounts Grew ~38% YoY

Streaming Hours Up 80% YoY

after hours damal annai gaa stock

6 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Long term annai

uncle just a quick question....are you able to find the bias you are having for your list of stocks...I see a pattern...hit aite you post saying the stock crushed it...down aite long term antav...if you are really looking at long term why bother if it crushed it short term?..just asking

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

uncle just a quick question....are you able to find the bias you are having for your list of stocks...I see a pattern...hit aite you post saying the stock crushed it...down aite long term antav...if you are really looking at long term why bother if it crushed it short term?..just asking

Same opinion naaku kooda. Dint see anything about pins other than first post. Or may be I missed it.

Pinterest down by 15%

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Uncle i also posted when its down like pins and ayx which i have...i dont have roku..u can find the stocks i have in the 1st post...roku will do better long term ani na meaning...all Stocks i have are long term only ..do u have a problem if i post that my stocks crushed short term??

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Same opinion naaku kooda. Dint see anything about pins other than first post. Or may be I missed it.

Pinterest down by 15%

couple of the stocks he mentioned , I see huge growth in last few weeks bros , some of the even reached 52 week high ... I don't know why 

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pinterest down by 15%

I posted in one of the posts that ayx and pins are down after earnings bro..read every post and comment or plz dont comment without reading everything..

On 5/6/2020 at 3:26 PM, CricPokChic said:

Most of the stocks I listed have massively crushed the earnings

MELI SHOP FB

LVGO TWILIO FSLY

Down:PINS AYX SQ but long stocks

Here is the post that i mentioned

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

couple of the stocks he mentioned , I see huge growth in last few weeks bros , some of the even reached 52 week high ... I don't know why 

That means they are good stocks right? 😀 

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

Uncle i also posted when its down like pins and ayx which i have...i dont have roku..u can find the stocks i have in the 1st post...roku will do better long term ani na meaning...all Stocks i have are long term only ..do u have a problem if i post that my stocks crushed short term??

I just asked what I saw...if you make money its good for you...y do I care?..I just though of warning you for the bias...thats it

Just now, idibezwada said:

I just asked what I saw...if you make money its good for you...y do I care?..I just though of warning you for the bias...thats it

No bias at all uncle...i am full transparent...I just observed one thing..u keep on saying something negative or point out something negative...not sure y u hate my opinions or my posts or me..

Just now, sri_india said:

bro ...but why these stocks are growing like crazy??? 

Because they are good businesses and will grow in the long term even if they have temporary set backs...u can follow the the analysts list i posted where u can find more information