Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

13 minutes ago, sri_india said:

couple of the stocks he mentioned , I see huge growth in last few weeks bros , some of the even reached 52 week high ... I don't know why 

11 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

That means they are good stocks right? 😀 

I didn't look into the stocks or analyse them ...1st of all 52 weeks lows or highs doesn't matter ...and how would someone decide if they are good stocks just bcoz they raised a lot....did you hear about pump and bump or market manipulation?..when a stock is pumped can some one stop there and say it jumped a lot so its a good stock?

PS: Noting to do with the list from TS

5 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

No bias at all uncle...i am full transparent...I just observed one thing..u keep on saying something negative or point out something negative...not sure y u hate my opinions or my posts or me..

lol...whats the negative I said about you or your posts?

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

I didn't look into the stocks or analyse them ...1st of all 52 weeks lows or highs doesn't matter ...and how would someone decide if they are good stocks just bcoz they raised a lot....did you hear about pump and bump or market manipulation?..when a stock is pumped can some one stop there and say it jumped a lot so its a good stock?

I agree with u that 52 weeks highs or lows doesnot matter ...every stock that rises cannot  be put in the pump and dump criteria....hope u analyse the stocks i posted and then come back...we can discuss more then...

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

literally everything

well...that your feeling uncle...or may i put you in the same category by the other people who brag about their wins....i am not sure now

Just now, idibezwada said:

well...that your feeling uncle...or may i put you in the same category by the other people who brag about their wins....i am not sure now

no bragging at all uncle...I just want to stay humble or else the market will humble me......

4 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

I agree with u that 52 weeks highs or lows doesnot matter ...every stock that rises cannot  be put in the pump and dump criteria....hope u analyse the stocks i posted and then come back...we can discuss more then...

i am not putting them into pump and dump...aren't you the one who said they are good because they had huge growth recently...I don't thing I can analyse all of them near time...what do you think the YOY growth for the stocks would be for the next 10 years?

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

PS: Noting to do with the list from TS

hmm right .... I don't know these are pump and dump stocks but many of them are lost so much in March sell off and recover very fast ..... some of them may be  pump and dump 

3 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

no bragging at all uncle...I just want to stay humble or else the market will humble me......

its ok uncle...may be I am wrong

Just now, idibezwada said:

i am not putting them into pump and dump...aren't you the one who said they are good because they had huge growth recently...I don't thing I can analyse all of them near time...what do you think the YOY growth for the stocks would be for the next 10 years?

I said having huge growth recently is a good sign....I believe most of the stocks I  mentioned can be 3/4x baggers in 2-4 years.....I could be wrong too...

24 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

I posted in one of the posts that ayx and pins are down after earnings bro..read every post and comment or plz dont comment without reading everything..

I missed that post. I have nothing against u dude. U shld have differentiated long term & short term stocks. Anthey

Just now, Vaampire said:

I missed that post. I have nothing against u dude. U shld have differentiated long term & short term stocks. Anthey

Everything is long term dude....I just post whenever the stocks i mentioned have crushed the earnings which means they did well and going in the right direction....

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

hmm right .... I don't know these are pump and dump stocks but many of them are lost so much in March sell off and recover very fast ..... some of them may be  pump and dump 

How can u say some are pump and dump ?? Did u analyse them...Enlighten me....

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

march sell offlo even wonderful stocks kuda padipoyay uncle

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

Everything is long term dude....I just post whenever the stocks i mentioned have crushed the earnings which means they did well and going in the right direction....

To be honest, this quarterly results doesnt mean anything for most of the companies about the future. This is for the period jan1-march 31. Most of it is before lock down. Even lyft, uber are up.

q2 results will give the clear picture.