Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

To be honest, this quarterly results doesnt mean anything for most of the companies about the future. This is for the period jan1-march 31. Most of it is before lock down. Even lyft, uber are up.

q2 results will give the clear picture.

Agree....Saas stocks are the future with the situation right now....but we can see how the company grows/growing depending the ER report and future estimates....uber and lyft have future estimates down...

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

Agree....Saas stocks are the future with the situation right now....but we can see how the company grows/growing depending the ER report and future estimates....uber and lyft have future estimates down...

Book mark this. Q2 results publish ayyaka Uber worth around 30-35 billion untadi. Currently 53

Just now, Vaampire said:

Book mark this. Q2 results publish ayyaka Uber worth around 30-35 billion untadi. Currently 53

Uber increased 6% after hours 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Uber increased 6% after hours 

ninna kuda 9% perigindi after hours Lyft results vochakaa ... assalu business ee sariga nadavadam ledhu kadha 

@CricPokChic bro within a week almost anni green lone unnayi nuvvu cheppinavi pls keep on posting these and thanks for being transparent and sharing 50 members ki nachakapoina atleast 5 people ki benefit ayithadi again you are sharing your thoughts/research  but nothing else  

9 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Cloudfare and fastly - solid ER jumping like rockets ! 

Cloudflare Inc
NYSE: NET
Follow

29.52 USD +4.55 (18.22%)

Closed: May 7, 6:13 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 25.69 −3.83 (12.97%)

10 minutes ago, jua_java said:

assalu eee companies ela telusthayi vayaa .... 1000s of companys unnayi gaaa oooru peru teliyanivi ... results chusthy 30-50% jump antunaru 

24 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

@CricPokChic bro within a week almost anni green lone unnayi nuvvu cheppinavi pls keep on posting these and thanks for being transparent and sharing 50 members ki nachakapoina atleast 5 people ki benefit ayithadi again you are sharing your thoughts/research  but nothing else  

Thanks bro...sure will keep on posting...pointful disagreence is ok but if it becomes personal and meaningless discussion i will ignore them...and oka week kadu bro lets keep them for long term and see....

14 minutes ago, sri_india said:

assalu eee companies ela telusthayi vayaa .... 1000s of companys unnayi gaaa oooru peru teliyanivi ... results chusthy 30-50% jump antunaru 

There are lot of good analysts who have ample knowledge who share all these good stocks...dont blindly follow them ..do ur research too...i posted some analysts i follow...i came to know fastly from ophir who was telling about this stock since long time....

27 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Yes fastly is in the list i posted though i didnot own any shares

33 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Uber is very good stock bro ...but the pandemic made the situation different and it may take time to grow faster again...

41 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

i strongly agree..below 25 vellina no wonder