Why ABCD kids

Scurvy

nothing man kids in India are equally dumb as well.

it all depends on upbringing, we can see in our generation too some of our peers don't have go getter attitude. 

20 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes i too observed few dmb ppl here.. may be they are lost somewhere between the indian and US culture.

Ya. Body language lo chaala theda kanpistundi few kids lo. Felt they neither belong here nor india.

Just now, Scurvy said:

Ya. Body language lo chaala theda kanpistundi few kids lo. Felt they neither belong here nor india.

Some of my relative kids who are born here went to africa to study.. i mean who the hell goes to africa for gods sake.

Just now, Scurvy said:

can that be attributed to the over protective nature of Indian Parents ??

are they allowed to have non Indian origin kids as their frnds ??

11 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Indian kids ni ikkada yevvaru dekaru. Thella, nalla and makku. 

They feel rejected. I have seen many cases where they themselves told me about their issues while I was doing part time job 5 years ago in amusement park.  

Why enduku dekaru?? They should try to mingle with locals rights. They should have some thing to do apart from studies. Might need to go Chruch to find some friends or may be good gf’s. Mormon Chruch girls are always looking for a decent guys to get married. Indian kids can be great for their mentality.  

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Some of my relative kids who are born here went to africa to study.. i mean who the hell goes to africa for gods sake.

Don’t underestimate Africa bro. It contributed lot to modern world including the slaves.

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Crazzy kada , education kosama?

10 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

nothing man kids in India are equally dumb as well.

it all depends on upbringing, we can see in our generation too some of our peers don't have go getter attitude. 

Dumb ani kaadu. They appear like nerds and when it comes to social interactions they look like clueless. India lo kids diff behave chestaru.

57 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Craving for social acceptance is something that this generation brought upon us. Why should we belong? Why can't we be ourselves? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11614433

24 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Enti ah other things?

The need to be better than others, this is something that has been increasing over time. It wasn't like that before when people would downplay their achievements rather than showing off their wealth. 

1 hour ago, Meowmeow said:

The need to be better than others, this is something that has been increasing over time. It wasn't like that before when people would downplay their achievements rather than showing off their wealth. 

Agreed. There is tremendous peer pressure on this gen kids to boast their achievements. Does Genetics and environment play any role?

6 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Agreed. There is tremendous peer pressure on this gen kids to boast their achievements. Does Genetics and environment play any role?

I don't know. But don't you think people in general have become more flamboyant in weddings or other ceremonies? It's all the need to show off. In the past, society existed to give something to the weakest, now society exists for the strongest to show off. There is no reason to belong, if you're happy with yourself. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Why is wrong in showing off?