Why ABCD kids

Scurvy

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

A hypothetical scenario used to justify that showing off is bad. I can bet that there will be critics even if people don’t show off. Let them be. Let them manage their own debts.

It's not as hypothetical as you think. People go into debts to get branded clothes or fancy cars when normal clothes and normal car will do the same thing. What's the point of that? I mean I can see why it's useful for the economy, but from the individuals POV, it's quite useless. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

It's not as hypothetical as you think. People go into debts to get branded clothes or fancy cars when normal clothes and normal car will do the same thing. What's the point of that? I mean I can see why it's useful for the economy, but from the individuals POV, it's quite useless. 

uGKbqKv.gif.ecdf4443830da4b68157201579ff

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

What's the point of that? I mean I can see why it's useful for the economy, but from the individuals POV, it's quite useless. 

What if buying expensive clothes and cars leads to better opportunities for them or gives them reasons to do better in their lives? If it is an addiction, it can drive people to be more successful. 

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What if buying expensive clothes and cars leads to better opportunities for them or gives them reasons to do better in their lives? If it is an addiction, it can drive people to be more successful. 

You're right, stupidity is quite prevalent. People think that a person who has a Lamborghini is richer, even though he in millions into debt. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

You're right, stupidity is quite prevalent. People think that a person who has a Lamborghini is richer, even though he in millions into debt. 

It makes them happy so nothing wrong. If not showing off makes one happy then fine. Each to their own. Kardashians got rich by showing off. It is right for them after all. 

5 hours ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Indian kids ni ikkada yevvaru dekaru. Thella, nalla and makku. 

They feel rejected. I have seen many cases where they themselves told me about their issues while I was doing part time job 5 years ago in amusement park.  

endhukante mama desis........   indians ekkada untaaroo akkade illu kontaaaru...inka schools...games ...etc etc all sides indian kids a ....outside brown skin ekkada kalusthaaruu..esp TX NJ

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It makes them happy so nothing wrong. If not showing off makes one happy then fine. Each to their own. Kardashians got rich by showing off. It is right for them after all. 

It's more expensive to be in debt.

Just now, Meowmeow said:

It's more expensive to be in debt.

So you are saying that kids who show off on Instagram are in debt? 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

So you are saying that kids who show off on Instagram are in debt? 

I am saying that trying to keep up with the appearance is the number one reason people are in debt. 

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

I am saying that trying to keep up with the appearance is the number one reason people are in debt. 

Here I was thinking medical bills were the number one reason but hey ..