Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

33 minutes ago, someguy said:

good point!, thought about this.
okavela past unte adi reveal cheyyakapovachchu ane possibility ni consider chesa. its possible. but, it depends.

I will state my case in fair manner, judgements em lekunda, polite ga ne I'll bring this up. My biggest point would be - naaku ila insecurity/retroactive jealousy undi, this might create problems ani. aa ammay manchidi ayithe artham chesukuni reject chestudi(I'll assure her to reject me on some other basis, or i'll do that myself without revealing this as reason), ala kaadu ante, she might most probably be treating me as a backup option i.e emaithe nakenti, naaku pelli kavali ane attitude, if so, then I have bigger problem :). Love marriage idi apply kakapovachchu because she genuinely wanted to be with you and not treating you as a bakara.

and, naaku telisindi enti ante, adagadame better ani. emi adagakapothe, vediki pattimpu ledu, so dont have to reveal ani vallu alochinchochu. adigithe at least you stand a chance. 

and nenem anumanam pakshi nayithe kaadu, during meets lo entho kontha telustudi kada avatala vallu ela untaro ani, once you get the trust then thats it, no point in keeping those doubts alive.

Bro you need to grow up and ready for all consequences.... if you stick to one option it may take forever to get married...

anyways good luck with your search 

8 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

What about if she had a past, but she is over them? What would your problem be in that case?

I think I got you. If for some reason, I did ended up marrying someone with a past(and she didnt reveal it before, but not to cheat or for personal gain, but for some other reasons) and she genuinely forgot about all that and is just happy to be with me, then I think that might be fine. But I am not sure if I will get over it or not, I wouldn't know :). But, why take a risk!?