Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

2 minutes ago, someguy said:

I think I got you. If for some reason, I did ended up marrying someone with a past(and she didnt reveal it before, but not to cheat or for personal gain, but for some other reasons) and she genuinely forgot about all that and is just happy to be with me, then I think that might be fine. But I am not sure if I will get over it or not, I wouldn't know :). But, why take a risk!?

Like I said, you sound like you think you own the person you marry, which is a very narrow minded attitude. 

9 minutes ago, Heroin said:

You seem very cunning 

no bro, thats how much ill informed I am on how things are or how people generally are. as already mentioned, naaku literally bayati prapancham meda exposure chala takkuva, i am not very peoples person or outgoing type, ilanti questions(direct ga) ni kuda evarini adagaledu.

Just now, Heroin said:

Kanna nasa tho matladu moon meda destination wedding plan chedham

alageeee 1d0aea949174c05c86804438e74748d0.gif

Just now, someguy said:

no bro, thats how much ill informed I am on how things are or how people generally are. as already mentioned, naaku literally bayati prapancham meda exposure chala takkuva, i am not very peoples person or outgoing type, ilanti questions(direct ga) ni kuda evarini adagaledu.

ec523bd1733580ca67eb773075ffac98.gif