Is it unreasonable/unrealistic to expect bride with no past(excluding crushes, short/not-so-serious relationship with no intimacy) in arranged marriage. I am born and bred in Andhra.

someguy

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You will find someone. Don’t worry. May not be pretty though.

being not pretty is fine by me (good to have, but not a big deal)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

Expecting Seetha when you are Ram is totally normal.

I'm sure, most of your points are valid, and yes traditional arranged marriages and traditional girls inka unnaru.

Hope you get what you deserve.

+11

13 minutes ago, someguy said:

objectifying how?

i gave my reason - its due to my insecurity or retroactive jealousy ani, I didnt say anything like "naaku fresh kavali, or second hand vaddu ani", nor did I judge people who had a past.

"objectifying", "virginity", these are cheap play cards used by pseudo liberals, don't use them liberally.

which one are you dear, bringing your insecurities to the social platforms totally shows off your cheap mindset on women, Thats the least word you could use with what have you written, go find your answers somewhere else. 

You will never get married.. even if you do there's not a single chance it will last with your mindset..PERIOD

17 minutes ago, someguy said:

objectifying how?

i gave my reason - its due to my insecurity or retroactive jealousy ani, I didnt say anything like "naaku fresh kavali, or second hand vaddu ani", nor did I judge people who had a past.

"objectifying", "virginity", these are cheap play cards used by pseudo liberals, don't use them liberally.

What about if she had a past, but she is over them? What would your problem be in that case?

23 minutes ago, someguy said:

good point!, thought about this.
okavela past unte adi reveal cheyyakapovachchu ane possibility ni consider chesa. its possible. but, it depends.

I will state my case in fair manner, judgements em lekunda, polite ga ne I'll bring this up. My biggest point would be - naaku ila insecurity/retroactive jealousy undi, this might create problems ani. aa ammay manchidi ayithe artham chesukuni reject chestudi(I'll assure her to reject me on some other basis, or i'll do that myself without revealing this as reason), ala kaadu ante, she might most probably be treating me as a backup option i.e emaithe nakenti, naaku pelli kavali ane attitude, if so, then I have bigger problem :). Love marriage idi apply kakapovachchu because she genuinely wanted to be with you and not treating you as a bakara.

and, naaku telisindi enti ante, adagadame better ani. emi adagakapothe, vediki pattimpu ledu, so dont have to reveal ani vallu alochinchochu. adigithe at least you stand a chance. 

and nenem anumanam pakshi nayithe kaadu, during meets lo entho kontha telustudi kada avatala vallu ela untaro ani, once you get the trust then thats it, no point in keeping those doubts alive.

If you state that as your case, most women will think you're very narrow minded and ignore you as a potential spouse. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

Amma arrange marriage cheskune prati candidate alage anukuntaru u r not new

alane anipinchindi, but chustunte, nenokkidine(among some others) ee teda anipinchindi, glad to know that i am not :) 

Just now, someguy said:

alane anipinchindi, but chustunte, nenokkidine(among some others) ee teda anipinchindi, glad to know that i am not :) 

You seem very cunning