I see only 2 options for Balayya

JambaKrantu

5 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

bro, ikkada hits/futs/movies/big/small annadhi kaadhu matter. 

Balio was never active related to MAA/TFI things - that's an open secret. paiana video okati vundhi ga, Sirio ki lepakshi dhaniki invitation pampinchaledhani Balio ne cheppadu kadha, mari adhendhantaav ? VAadu maathram pilavakudadhu, inkokadu maathram manalni pilavaalani expect cheyatam pilla pukuthvam kakunte dhaanni emantaaru ?? 

Nuvvu annav chudu, huge celebrity bochu boshanam ani - look at his words/actions on his fans or on stage - you'll see the cheapest character of him. Hit movies vunnantha maathrana Devudu anukuntaava - nee ishtam, up to you !! 

Laughing Smile -> em seddham chepu bro, nee post ki nuvvey contradicting statement ichinaav, em cheppaali memu inka :giggle:

first thing is you're mixing up things 

i am only talking abut this context. 

Coming to your second point: highlighted one

Just because he acts stupid with his fans, they can't ignore to one of the important meetings of TFI.. doesnt really make any sense.. dont compare things he did in the past, and take actions based on that...

Hit movies unnanta matrama devudu ani nenu analedu, he need to be invited for the meeting ani cheppanu as he is one of the bggest hero of TFI whether you accept it or not,,..right,..

Again I dont like his movies or gve any sh1t to him or his movies, or any tollywood films, i just watch em' for some time pass if i am bored, 

any thoughts ?

Just now, veeraveeraleaks said:

As much as I disagree with phulkas on some topics, I think this is an exception here.

Ballaya is one of the senior most actors. he had 3 all time industry hits. Furthermore, he is son of NTR. 

Does he not deserve a basic invitation???

In all fairness he does. @JambaKrantu

That doesn't give him the right to use the beep word in front of camera.

I am not talking about this one incident. His mental behavior has been going on for several years now and off late it is increasing.. It is like he can't even talk for 2 minutes in front of the camera without embarrassing himself..

4 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

andhukani manchodu antaava :giggle:

Vori na batthaayo - Pulkas are making my day more happier today :giggle:

Respond aithe point to point ki respond avvu. Anthe kaani half knowledge la type cheyyaku. Nuvvu highlight chesina daani next line chaduvukora 😂😂😂

Nagavamsi sitara

As Producer
Year Title Notes
1988 Aathma Katha Executive Producer
2012 Julai Co-produced with DVV Danayya
2012 Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Presenter
2013 Naayak Presenter
2015 S/O Satyamurthy  
2016 A Aa  
2016 Babu Bangaram Presenter
2016 Premam Presenter
2018 Agnyaathavaasi  
2018 Sailaja Reddy Alludu  
2018 Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava  
2019 Jersey  
2019 Ranarangam  
2020 Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Co-produced with Allu Aravind
2020 Bheeshma

Just now, Silverado said:

Nagavamsi sitara

As Producer
Year Title Notes
1988 Aathma Katha Executive Producer
2012 Julai Co-produced with DVV Danayya
2012 Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Presenter
2013 Naayak Presenter
2015 S/O Satyamurthy  
2016 A Aa  
2016 Babu Bangaram Presenter
2016 Premam Presenter
2018 Agnyaathavaasi  
2018 Sailaja Reddy Alludu  
2018 Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava  
2019 Jersey  
2019 Ranarangam  
2020 Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Co-produced with Allu Aravind
2020 Bheeshma

Ellaki dikkuledu y bul bul

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am not talking about this one incident. His mental behavior has been going on for several years now and off late it is increasing.. It is like he can't even talk for 2 minutes in front of the camera without embarrassing himself..

we are talking about this incident only, if that makes any sense, 

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

He might have anger issues but you are overlooking the root cause of his anger in this scenario. 

2 minutes ago, ntr2ntr said:

Respond aithe point to point ki respond avvu. Anthe kaani half knowledge la type cheyyaku. Nuvvu highlight chesina daani next line chaduvukora 😂😂😂

Next line emundhi, roju kottatledhu only appudappudey aney kadha nuvvu defend chestundhi @3$% 

malla dhaaniko reverse response - chi Dheenemma jeevitham, arey Balio ga - nuvvu nee fans ni kottadam lo thappu ledhu ra @3$%

Just now, veeraveeraleaks said:

He might have anger issues but you are overlooking the root cause of his anger

Ippudu paapam leni Sr. NTR ni endhuku thesthav va 

Just now, JaiTDP said:

Ippudu paapam leni Sr. NTR ni endhuku thesthav va 

I meant root cause of his anger in this particular context 

6 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Asalu vadni enduku pilavli,vadiki acting thappa inkemaina vacha like distribution,production

Any association lo unada...ledu

Vadiki em telidhu vachi nannagaru ani sollu cheptadu waste fellow

Half knowledge tho type cheyyaku. Balayya is active producer, studio vundi. Valla family ki theaters vunnay and also distribution lo member.  
Sirio gaadi house ki vellina vallu anni associationa members aa enti. Kaavalani ignore chesaru Balayya ni. Just call chesi matladochu ila meeting vundandi. Thanki veelaithe vachevadu lekapothe ledu.